Jun 7, 2019
New animator(s) and Apparently they were working on multiple updates at the same time so Update 1 got pushed back and Update 2 got sped up and now they are going to release them around the same time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys. Got an answer from the developers. Either the first part of Wallis or the full part is coming this month.
They didn't say exactly when, but it shouldn't be long before the end of the month. It's coding now, which is good. It means the artwork and animations are ready (I hope everything is ready).
But there is a nuance from me. When it comes out I will not put in free access. Sorry. But it's only on the day of release. I also want to know how it will be on Steam. I bought the game there to support the authors, they have fulfilled their dream and hope to develop Stim in the same way.
If this is somewhere between 28-30 numbers, then if no one will not put in the free access, I will lay out on the 1 st day (just kidding is April Fool's Day))). Okay, I'll do it...(no kidding)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys, it seems that i finished all story available but can someone tell where i find those scenes plz ??
View attachment 1727793
View attachment 1727795
The top one you get talking with the goth futa on the streets. Go to the city, go left, she's one of the characters in the street. Talk with her and follow her indications.

The bottom one is a bad end. Advance Rye's storyline, speak with her mother when you are in her mansion and accept her offer of leaving for a million dollars. A few days later, Rye shows up and that happens.

Reactions: Pastabox69400

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
The top one you get talking with the goth futa on the streets. Go to the city, go left, she's one of the characters in the street. Talk with her and follow her indications.

The bottom one is a bad end. Advance Rye's storyline, speak with her mother when you are in her mansion and accept her offer of leaving for a million dollars. A few days later, Rye shows up and that happens.
Thanks (y)

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Many of us remember how long it took to create versions 0.3 and 0.3a. But I can confidently say that this is one of the best updates (maybe even the best). Now I am sitting at home, I don't want to bring politics into it, but I live in Ukraine and I have my problems and the developers have their problems, for example.
Coronovirus - there is. Missing animation author - check. Personal problems - Check. What I mean is. Yes, the creators are shitting themselves a little bit. Deadlines aren't always met, but if you don't like what you get from the creators, they can give you your money back. I wanted to sign up for $50 in the winter but didn't have a chance to visit the place where they collect all the finished material, I wrote to patreon and got my $50 back 2 days later. So guys let's not scream how bad it is.

sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
Eh. If it sucks, it sucks, and people can move on to other projects. I think anyone who's pissed off but still giving the game one more fair shake can't be all bad. But I am cautiously optimistic about this one. Wallis was always different from what's usually put in, even when she was just an ice cream lady.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
If an update comes out and no one will send you the link, then I'll send it to you. That depends on when it comes out. I usually have it earlier in the morning, 4-6 a.m. So if anything, I can sleep then, but I'll try to get you the link sooner rather than later.

Maybe our newcomer Dirty_One can give us all a link? He shouted that he paid so much money that no one has ever paid so much. (This is a joke in case anyone needs to explain)

Sep 2, 2019
If an update comes out and no one will send you the link, then I'll send it to you. That depends on when it comes out. I usually have it earlier in the morning, 4-6 a.m. So if anything, I can sleep then, but I'll try to get you the link sooner rather than later.

Maybe our newcomer Dirty_One can give us all a link? He shouted that he paid so much money that no one has ever paid so much. (This is a joke in case anyone needs to explain)
Buddy - I'm not paying to a production that has unclear timelines, infrequent updates, and a shit end product. I had paid before and was always disappointed.

If you choose to waste your money in this manner - that's on you. Most men are going to waste their time or money in one way or another anyways.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not going to keep arguing with you. You are partly right. But what you said earlier is silly. You're not the first one to start this thread. Some people even wait a few more months after the paid release to get free access and they are waiting.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
If I don't sleep, I'll send you the link. I may have it in the morning.
It's almost 6:00 p.m. When it comes out, it'll be like 4:00 or 6:00 in the morning.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes