mghb

Dec 3, 2021
Agreed, but it is kinda already happening, while Star Periphery was on 200 backers a month ago or so and futadom world was on like 1300, right now star periphery just hit 400 and the game is 4 months old basically while futadom went down to 1116 and it Will keep going down and not because ppl wouldn't wait or can't, is the sheer fact that they keep saying this and that, don't Ever live up to their on promises And lets be very honest, the last "update" was just a cash grab, meanwhile they were promising Wallis even back then, so according to the devs world, Wallis is already like 2 months late, I'd rather have someone say it will come out "When it's nice and ready" and keep the communications up with the backers instead of broken promises one after the other, so in a nutshell the devs are not men of their worlds at futadom

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
Agreed, but it is kinda already happening, while Star Periphery was on 200 backers a month ago or so and futadom world was on like 1300, right now star periphery just hit 400 and the game is 4 months old basically while futadom went down to 1116 and it Will keep going down and not because ppl wouldn't wait or can't, is the sheer fact that they keep saying this and that, don't Ever live up to their on promises And lets be very honest, the last "update" was just a cash grab, meanwhile they were promising Wallis even back then, so according to the devs world, Wallis is already like 2 months late, I'd rather have someone say it will come out "When it's nice and ready" and keep the communications up with the backers instead of broken promises one after the other, so in a nutshell the devs are not men of their worlds at futadom
also star periphery is MUCH higher quality both design and writing (which we all know is notoriously bad in futadom), it is a one man project and there is a LOT of communications there with the backers, so if one guy can do a better job in 4 months with only a couple hundred backers then a group of artist and shit with more then 1000backers ... I rest my case, Futadom is dying slowly but surely but it shouldn't be a bad thing, just start a new game, even in the same universe, but right now it feels like I'm watching Star Wars 9 or something and it is anything BUT Star Wars

Reactions: Evokerr

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unpopular opinion : they should finish game because over years developers become less "enthusiastic" about development, fresh start with new game while have finished Futadom as successful portfolio
:HideThePain:
Disagree. Besides they haven't talked, so far as i know, about being bored with the game.

This happen every start of the month on every patreon page. They lose patrons just to regain it in the next couple of weeks.

I like Star Periphery but saying the writting is bad here is not truth at all. They have been getting more and more complex with the game narratives at each route they create. Hell they made for a simpleton like Sally a wholehearty route. Even i was surprised with the quality of it and if you check patreon and even here you will see most people enjoyed Sally's route.

Same thing for what they did on Wallis Part 1 and i hope they are able to pull it with Part 2.

Also while true that they have delayed for ~3 weeks already, from where did you get that they (devs) don't comunicate? That is a lie. They usually make several posts per month and a mere glance at patreon can prove that.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
absurd that this man literally said out loud what happened before our eyes and is still being contradicted by brainwashed fans

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
absurd that this man literally said out loud what happened before our eyes and is still being contradicted by brainwashed fans
No, actually nothing in there makes sense, the devs even refund people because of the missing update, there is no cash grabs.
RC-1138 Boss already explained the patron count, the explanation being completly obvious with anyone having an eye on it.
The last update was side content people requested and delivered exactly that.
They also never set a date in stone. You can critique that they rarely set release dates with huge advance, but saying they broke any promises is just wrong.
Go steal someone else's work, if you do not like it.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
No, actually nothing in there makes sense, the devs even refund people because of the missing update, there is no cash grabs.
RC-1138 Boss already explained the patron count, the explanation being completly obvious with anyone having an eye on it.
The last update was side content people requested and delivered exactly that.
They also never set a date in stone. You can critique that they rarely set release dates with huge advance, but saying they broke any promises is just wrong.
Go steal someone else's work, if you do not like it.
lmao
Why do you think the patron count drops and then rises again? People are under the illusion that they will release the update at the end of the month/beginning of next but obviously they are fooled. Naturally devs are aware of this and they use this thing to their advantage. Not setting a date in stone doesn't mean that if you don't tell me the exact day then you have the right to cover your ass. You tell me it's coming out in two weeks? Well if it comes out in two weeks I respect you and you deserved the money you made. No? I expect at least a concrete and valid explanation like "we want to add more scenes to enrich the experience" or "i had flu".
Routes are indeed becoming bigger but sally and demetria chastity? Come on. Sally is not that great mainly cause the story is quite basic and intuitive (also i remember ther first part being rushed due to missing scenes) and demetria chastity (which is a single scene if i'm not mistaken) alone took 3 months to release.
Thank god we're making ourselves heard and in fact they realized their mistake and decided to refund patrons. GJ devs (y).
Also a lot of posts they make on patreon are to communicate dates and estimates that will not be respected or nonsense polls like the one of the inverted nipples or the one of futas with vagina.They even started sharing 3d fanart of their characters on patreon. They should just announce updates, do polls that make sense like which girl should get an expansion and show wips to let us know how much progress has been made.
Serious developers like femcity, Star Periphery, a failure to launch ones don't need all these fillers to stretch the stock.
If by keeping a promise you mean getting the update after an eternity of constant referrals and maybe even with missing scenes/animations I don't know what to tell you man, get a grip.
I like this game, i really do. Just like all of you. But it would also be cool to open your eyes and realize that this game has contracted star citizen syndrome.

Reactions: Alfiomar

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
lmao
Why do you think the patron count drops and then rises again? People are under the illusion that they will release the update at the end of the month/beginning of next but obviously they are fooled. Naturally devs are aware of this and they use this thing to their advantage. Not setting a date in stone doesn't mean that if you don't tell me the exact day then you have the right to cover your ass. You tell me it's coming out in two weeks? Well if it comes out in two weeks I respect you and you deserved the money you made. No? I expect at least a concrete and valid explanation like "we want to add more scenes to enrich the experience" or "i had flu".
Routes are indeed becoming bigger but sally and demetria chastity? Come on. Sally is not that great mainly cause the story is quite basic and intuitive (also i remember ther first part being rushed due to missing scenes) and demetria chastity (which is a single scene if i'm not mistaken) alone took 3 months to release.
Thank god we're making ourselves heard and in fact they realized their mistake and decided to refund patrons. GJ devs (y).
Also a lot of posts they make on patreon are to communicate dates and estimates that will not be respected or nonsense polls like the one of the inverted nipples or the one of futas with vagina.They even started sharing 3d fanart of their characters on patreon. They should just announce updates, do polls that make sense like which girl should get an expansion and show wips to let us know how much progress has been made.
Serious developers like femcity, Star Periphery, a failure to launch ones don't need all these fillers to stretch the stock.
If by keeping a promise you mean getting the update after an eternity of constant referrals and maybe even with missing scenes/animations I don't know what to tell you man, get a grip.
I like this game, i really do. Just like all of you. But it would also be cool to open your eyes and realize that this game has contracted star citizen syndrome.
They offered refunds without nonsensical whining such as yours from anyone. They obviously worked on both routes before the chastity release, portraying it as it being 3 months of work is retarded. They shouldn't post fanart on top of their usual posts? That is desperate criticism. Everything else has been addressed.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
They offered refunds without nonsensical whining such as yours from anyone. They obviously worked on both routes before the chastity release, portraying it as it being 3 months of work is retarded. They shouldn't post fanart on top of their usual posts? That is desperate criticism. Everything else has been addressed.
cope.

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
"wallis comes out in two weeks" ... two weeks later ... "wallis comes out in about a week" ... few days laters post some random stuff ... almost 10 days later and still no news ... I got it that you need to idolise ppl cause you're a fanboy but according to your and their logic at least post another delay message to be fair to the ppl who spend money on the game (which over some time is a lot more then buying a full fledged AAA game i might add) and the thing is that it's still a 50-50 chance that the next post is NOT going to be wallis related cause ... come on, look at their track record ... so I rest my case. And I don't need a goddamn refund but I will Not be backing Futadomworld again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there a mod or something to make we don't lose intelligence when we eat cum? I don't wanna play with infinite money in the softie difficulty.
Buying the spermicide from the man in the park prevents that. Or if you can't buy it use the school to study and counter the effects of the cum.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes