human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Goddess, I wish they could find a way to put in more Mallory content. Sad her route is closed. Maybe that would be too much of a good thing? She's still my fav. Wallis is cool too tho. Scar mommy, here I come!

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is a strange course of action, specially after all your previous posts, but sure.
I will be enjoying my Steam version later today (in a couple of hours) or tomorrow after i wake up if i get too sleepy. :cool:

teccychan

Dec 18, 2020
does any one know how get to the squad goals part of wallis story? also the bad ending of wallis if anyone has come this far. Im really stuck and clueless on those two things. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
does any one know how get to the squad goals part of wallis story? also the bad ending of wallis if anyone has come this far. Im really stuck and clueless on those two things. Thanks in advance!
Better remember to use spoilers tags before you post anything else. :)

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
It is obviously a passion project. And something that someone put a lot of serious thought and effort into over the course of two years (or longer)

I dunno. I can't stop anything from happening here, but for me, this is too personal of a work to feel right about seeing it handed out for practically nothing.
nah u trippin

Reactions: Crusado

nestor122

Dec 26, 2021
It is obviously a passion project. And something that someone put a lot of serious thought and effort into over the course of two years (or longer)

I dunno. I can't stop anything from happening here, but for me, this is too personal of a work to feel right about seeing it handed out for practically nothing.
You speak a bit without knowing, but well I can locate you, I have been a patreon of theirs for more than 1 year, in the end I got tired of their dates continually failing, their promises always with cheap excuses, all of us who have supported the project from the beginning have we been rewarded with something? they could have given us a key for steam for example

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes