RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Good, with the way some conduct themselves here, I certainly would stop being a hero for this game.
Indeed. The speed which some of them come here to whine makes me think they are also the first to lurk here waiting for the links to drop. :cautious:
is there a changelog for the update? did I miss it in the sea of arguments?
Here you go Claralover. :cool:

Changelog v0.9.3
Wallis Part Two:
  • I don't know how many new sex scenes there are. Like...four? Five, if you count that one multiple-participant sex that the player isn't actually in.
  • There are eight endings, not counting ones where you just get shot for being mouthy.
  • There are three "bailout" endings; two Dark Wallis endings, two Light Wallis endings, and, as the ancient VN masters taught us with Tsukihime, there is only one True End.
  • The True End is a little counterintuitive to get to, and for the next few days, we're not giving you any hints.
  • To get it, you need to talk to people other than Wallis.
  • Okay, that was your only hint.
MILF Steals Your Breath Away:
  • New silhouette at the pool.
  • This is actually more repeatable than you'd expect, and several parts of it change with the progression.
Not
Cuck?:
  • New silhouette at the City Center.
  • A weirdly wholesome look at a modern Imperial marriage
Personlike notes:
The lead writer for the Wallis path was our friend Gray, who, if you want to reach out to hire her or share kudos, is available at graykitsune.professional@gmail.com or https://twitter.com/KitsuneGray .

It's been, oh, two actual years since Gray started writing Wallis. The path is about 160,000 words long, which is to say, y'all are reading Gray's debut novel.

Gray, it's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with you on this. It wasn't always easy—(was it, in fact, ever easy?)—but if I may say so,

I'm really proud of you.

You knew the story you wanted to tell, and you tore it free, raw and bloody. Most people who start a book never finish it, and that means their story goes with them to the grave. Yours is birthed into the world—with perhaps some quirks from its communal upbringing—but it's out there now.

You did it.

Congratulations :)

from Sacha Witt

and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team
MORE ABOUT THIS GAME
===============================

Haven't finished playing yet but this update is Amazing so far. Definitely was worth the wait! :love::love::love:

Thank you KitsuneGray . :p (y)

Last edited:

andigo

Aug 24, 2020
Anyone know how to get the "squadgoal" scenes? Or figure out how to get the second bad end, or parsed through these light endings? Confusing. I also only saw 2 new sex scenes between Wallis and MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

olinco

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get the "squadgoal" scenes? Or figure out how to get the second bad end, or parsed through these light endings? Confusing. I also only saw 2 new sex scenes between Wallis and MC.

Last edited:

andigo

Aug 24, 2020
"Two Dark Wallis endings, two Light Wallis endings, and, as the ancient VN masters taught us with Tsukihime, there is only one True End."

I think this means there is really only 4 endings in total, 2 good, 2 bad - though I could be wrong.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes