blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Now that all the main girls already have routes i am hoping they focus on adding more scenes to those already done.
As i mentioned in my comment above, the main writter for Wallis said she is open to go back and add some content plus they all (devs) already show are also willing to do that too when they did the Demetria's chastity route. So one can be hopeful. :)

But not only her, Vicky and Suni paths are barebones when compared to all the others that came after and as you mentioned there is also the poly route between Claudia-Demetria-Protagonist still waiting to be done.

I may be wrong but i don't really see them making the landlady Betty who was always just a bad ending into a full route. I mean how would that even work? She is a psycho who lures young and lone boys with the promise of a nice place to live just to turn them into living furnitures. :oops:

Stacy could be. We know nothing about her other than she is a small shop owner who doesn't mind accepting money investment from a male and that she likes a bit of roleplay.

ps:
Renee's route, i think, would be even darker than Wallis's because she is a unrepentant mafia boss. Torture, assassinations, drug and people traficking, corruption of public officials etcetera. Her list of crimes is big.

Personally I'm hoping they focus on a damn scene gallery.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Now that all the main girls already have routes i am hoping they focus on adding more scenes to those already done.
As i mentioned in my comment above, the main writter for Wallis said she is open to go back and add some content plus they all (devs) already show are also willing to do that too when they did the Demetria's chastity route. So one can be hopeful. :)

But not only her, Vicky and Suni paths are barebones when compared to all the others that came after and as you mentioned there is also the poly route between Claudia-Demetria-Protagonist still waiting to be done.
To be honest i think this is the best idea for the game right now. Demetria Route set a great precedent for adding content that improved the route, and that can work great for the other routes because after playing this routes multiple times most players can agree about the strong and weak points of each route. Wallis Route can easily improve by add some small things.

Vicky Route for example it was the first one, and is really backbone compared to the others, what is sad because brings a very interesting dynamic, since Vicky basically represents your "common" Futa, she is a nice person but she is also a more "traditional" futa, and can become a very interesting Route with more "development".

Claudia i feel need more backstory and more character development, basically Claudia need what Wallis Route has, what is interesting since Claudia is basically reverse Wallis in a way.

About New Routes, i am curious about the possibility of a MIF route because sound like a Joker Route.

Betty is complicated i agree that is hard to give her a route the way she is now, her main kink is "Forniphilia" and she can be considered the more Dark Character if we think about. but if the devs want they can give her a route, if they change her character a little, Betty has strong "mommy" aura, if they changed her main kink it can lead to a great route with the Mommy theme.

Claudia-Demetria-Protagonist open a very interesting possibilities for the future about how routes can lead to creat new options. if work it can be explored on other routes, take for example Sally Route, it has a open ending, What if after you finish the route you have the option to go for something like Sally-Draga-Protagonist? Or in Sunni route in some point you have the option to go for Sunni-Sara-Protagonist and know Sara character better?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutadomWorldBindingSim-0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FutadomWorldBindingSim-SidegameBundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
So I finished all the endings for Wallis, the Squad end was the best but the run away together was sweet. I really like the routes that have more than 1 ending. The story, worldbuilding, and character interactions were great....buut I feel like there was a lack of sex scenes. Maybe cause of the different endings but it felt like a little bit of wasted potential. Like there were way more sex scene in the first part of the route. I would have liked a threesome scene with a woman considering Wallis' preferences.

I wish we could of got more interactions between just the MC and the squad, Joy, or even maybe Angel. I can't remember but did we ever learn about the bombing Wallis had to do or what horrific war thing happened that Angel was referring to?

I also wish there was an ending where the MC convinces Wallis to use her scholarship funds to go to school.

For the next routes, I think Draga, Betty, and Stacy are the only named/important side characters left. I could also see a MIF route with maybe Artemis as the love interest. Renee could get a route but it would probably be another dark one as there would be no love involved and would probably just be the MC proving more useful to her then just a toy in her assassinating, spying, politicking, ect.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
For the next routes, I think Draga, Betty, and Stacy are the only named/important side characters left. I could also see a MIF route with maybe Artemis as the love interest. Renee could get a route but it would probably be another dark one as there would be no love involved and would probably just be the MC proving more useful to her then just a toy in her assassinating, spying, politicking, ect.
Renata route could be cool. I mean, she's clearly interested in showing a male a good time.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

qdouglas

Aug 10, 2022
I want a Gabby route. A light hearted route with maybe a ComicCon cosplay story.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be honest i think this is the best idea for the game right now. Demetria Route set a great precedent for adding content that improved the route, and that can work great for the other routes because after playing this routes multiple times most players can agree about the strong and weak points of each route. Wallis Route can easily improve by add some small things.

Vicky Route for example it was the first one, and is really backbone compared to the others, what is sad because brings a very interesting dynamic, since Vicky basically represents your "common" Futa, she is a nice person but she is also a more "traditional" futa, and can become a very interesting Route with more "development".

Claudia i feel need more backstory and more character development, basically Claudia need what Wallis Route has, what is interesting since Claudia is basically reverse Wallis in a way.

About New Routes, i am curious about the possibility of a MIF route because sound like a Joker Route.

Betty is complicated i agree that is hard to give her a route the way she is now, her main kink is "Forniphilia" and she can be considered the more Dark Character if we think about. but if the devs want they can give her a route, if they change her character a little, Betty has strong "mommy" aura, if they changed her main kink it can lead to a great route with the Mommy theme.

[...]
Yeah that was my point about Betty. Devs already improved further on her bad ending by showing how sinister she. Unless they change her kink a route with her would always lead to a bad ending? :unsure::oops:
Stacy, i think, has more room to show something because of having no bad endings associated with her.

Yep. More backstory to Claudia who is supposed to be a childhood friend of the protagonist and more sex scenes and artwork to complete such a complex story Wallis got. That would be perfect in my mind. :love:

sry but did i miss wallis part 2 update ?? Changelog still on 9.2 bugfix update
Yes! Mods already updated the OP with the new links and changelong for V0.9.3. :)

So I finished all the endings for Wallis, the Squad end was the best but the run away together was sweet. I really like the routes that have more than 1 ending. The story, worldbuilding, and character interactions were great....buut I feel like there was a lack of sex scenes. Maybe cause of the different endings but it felt like a little bit of wasted potential. Like there were way more sex scene in the first part of the route. I would have liked a threesome scene with a woman considering Wallis' preferences.

I wish we could of got more interactions between just the MC and the squad, Joy, or even maybe Angel. I can't remember but did we ever learn about the bombing Wallis had to do or what horrific war thing happened that Angel was referring to?

I also wish there was an ending where the MC convinces Wallis to use her scholarship funds to go to school.

Only Wallis's war journal showing all the murder and raping she did during the war. Unless i am mistaken the interactions between Angel and the Protagonist only happen during a bad ending and during the Good Ending "final battle".

Think the whole point of the scholarship was Wallis trying to do one good thing to someone whose life was throw in disarray because of her actions, at least that is how she perceived it.:unsure:

My brain has failed me. I forgot who is Artemis. Can you enlighten me please? :p

Okay, I need to know. Has anyone else been able to access the new silhouette at City Center?
Nope. But confess i didn't really try looking for it much.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the pissing cigar scene still come out of no where, in the beginning of the game? It feels so out of place. No context nothing, just her smoking cigar and pissing in the MC's mouth. This could be a very hot scene, but it needs:
a) proper build up.
b) This event shouldn't happen until mid to late game.
c) It should only happen after you've established some kind of rapport with the red head girl.

Imagine you make a game like this:
START GAME --> SCAT --> PISS --> ANAL --> VAGINAL --> BLOWJOB --> FRENCH KISS --> KISS ON LIPS --> END GAME Roll Credits

It should be the other way around:
START GAME --> KISS ON LIPS --> FRENCH KISS --> BLOWJOB --> VAGINAL --> ANAL --> PISS --> SCAT --> END GAME Roll Credits

Last edited:

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Pretty sure I can tell by the sample pics but I'll ask just in case, are these the 'true Futanari' ie: has both genitalia? Otherwise I'll drop my unpopular opinion: futas with dicks only are really just feminine men who got a boob job....
No, no vag on these futa. Just chicks with dicks.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Only Wallis's war journal showing all the murder and raping she did during the war. Unless i am mistaken the interactions between Angel and the Protagonist only happen during a bad ending and during the Good Ending "final battle".

Think the whole point of the scholarship was Wallis trying to do one good thing to someone whose life was throw in disarray because of her actions, at least that is how she perceived it.:unsure:
yeah i think this is the whole point, Wallis whole character arc is about how she hate the fact that her life is basically death and destruction, she has nothing to show, she has build only a legacy of blood and missery. but she has this one last hope, she has this one thing that maybe allow her to build something to make some good, and she find out it is useless, and the guilty and frustration inside her just grow even more

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

rembred

Feb 3, 2018
well i found out how, just choose options with Wallice where you sayng that you like her to hurt MC

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes