wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
So what route they will work on now ? Since Wallis was a secret route and all og futas allready have finished routes, will they just add new scenes to existing characters and call it finished product, or they make some new character ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is my main comment about Wallis Part 2 after playing and organizing some of my ideas. Will start by saying that i liked it a lot and also noting that i am pretty much only taking in consideration the events of the Good Ending (I got five out of the eight possible endings). :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps: sorry in advance for any spelling mistake. It is late and english is not my first language. :sleep:

Last edited:

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
So what route they will work on now ? Since Wallis was a secret route and all og futas allready have finished routes, will they just add new scenes to existing characters and call it finished product, or they make some new character ?
well not all OG Futa, the Landlord still dont have a route, and the Futa with the Store also dont have a route, not sure fi she is considered a OG futa, but the Sub Futa on the Bar also dont have a Route, Draga also can be considered a OG futa.

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
well not all OG Futa, the Landlord still dont have a route, and the Futa with the Store also dont have a route, not sure fi she is considered a OG futa, but the Sub Futa on the Bar also dont have a Route, Draga also can be considered a OG futa.
Landlornd and Stacy(store futa) got reworked some time ago, so I doubt they rework them again, Draga story is already in Sally route, so I doubt they make new one for her without contradicting Sally route, and just checked the bar futa and she has a scene, also I think she was just put to give tips/advice about game since she is in the game since beginning.
It would be intresting to see futa empress route, maybe after finishing all other routes, you would unlock her route, like in some jap vn.

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I'd love a route with a new Black futa and/or an SPH focus. Maybe it could end with the player losing an arm wrestle with her cock, just to show her dominance lol

Reactions: Sam178

rharrison0330

Apr 14, 2019
I sorta found this update underwhelming tbh - I guess I was expecting more smut? I think worldbuilding stuff is cool and I like reading it, but the number and variety of sexual scenes in Wallis Part 1 really outpace Part 2. You really don't get into as much of Wallis' sadism in Part 2 as you do in Part 1 which was the big draw for me to this route. I don't financially support this game so none of my opinions matter lol, but overall I'm glad they're making it and I hope the devs keep it up. The pool MILF scenes are great.

I also have no idea where the silhouette is in the city center lol.

Reactions: Crusado

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Landlornd and Stacy(store futa) got reworked some time ago, so I doubt they rework them again, Draga story is already in Sally route, so I doubt they make new one for her without contradicting Sally route, and just checked the bar futa and she has a scene, also I think she was just put to give tips/advice about game since she is in the game since beginning.
It would be intresting to see futa empress route, maybe after finishing all other routes, you would unlock her route, like in some jap vn.

Fair, Draga is very hard to write a route for her because of how much her character is linked to Sally's Route.

Stacy and the Landlord no so much but i agree they are not exacly the most popular and they already get some rework done.
so if need to talk about new routes, we have the Claudia/Demetria MixEnding, that can become a Threeway Route, Irene can be a possibility for a route, i remember some time ago someone mentioned here i think not sure, about a MIF route. and even if you don't have Futa Character waiting for a route, you still has some options of Kinks that are not used, like a Mommy Kink Route, and others.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
So Lets talk about Wallis Route Part 2 in spoilers

Now about the full route.

Wallis's route has everything and is very well done, both art and writing are very very good, good characters, good lore, good character development, good plot, good relationship,very good balance between the Romance and the Plot, great sex scenes, lots and lots of emotion, it really make you feel invested in the route. Part 1 is easily 10/10 part 2 has some negative points most about thinks i feel part 2 is missing, but in general the route is 9/10.

personaly i think this is possible the second best route, second only to Rye's Route. and i am surprise how the "Futa from the Ice Cream Truck" lead to this route, so for me is a S rank route. not perfect as Rye's Route but close.

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Fair, Draga is very hard to write a route for her because of how much her character is linked to Sally's Route.

Stacy and the Landlord no so much but i agree they are not exacly the most popular and they already get some rework done.
so if need to talk about new routes, we have the Claudia/Demetria MixEnding, that can become a Threeway Route, Irene can be a possibility for a route, i remember some time ago someone mentioned here i think not sure, about a MIF route. and even if you don't have Futa Character waiting for a route, you still has some options of Kinks that are not used, like a Mommy Kink Route, and others.
Won't stop me from praying for fully-fledged romances with Betty and Stacy. Philistines with poor taste should not dictate the development of a masterpiece! /s

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Lets talk about Wallis Route Part 2 in spoilers

Now about the full route.

Wallis's route has everything and is very well done, both art and writing are very very good, good characters, good lore, good character development, good plot, good relationship,very good balance between the Romance and the Plot, great sex scenes, lots and lots of emotion, it really make you feel invested in the route. Part 1 is easily 10/10 part 2 has some negative points most about thinks i feel part 2 is missing, but in general the route is 9/10.

personaly i think this is possible the second best route, second only to Rye's Route. and i am surprise how the "Futa from the Ice Cream Truck" lead to this route, so for me is a S rank route. not perfect as Rye's Route but close.
Now that all the main girls already have routes i am hoping they focus on adding more scenes to those already done.
As i mentioned in my comment above, the main writter for Wallis said she is open to go back and add some content plus they all (devs) already show are also willing to do that too when they did the Demetria's chastity route. So one can be hopeful. :)

But not only her, Vicky and Suni paths are barebones when compared to all the others that came after and as you mentioned there is also the poly route between Claudia-Demetria-Protagonist still waiting to be done.

Won't stop me from praying for fully-fledged romances with Betty and Stacy. Philistines with poor taste should not dictate the development of a masterpiece! /s
I may be wrong but i don't really see them making the landlady Betty who was always just a bad ending into a full route. I mean how would that even work? She is a psycho who lures young and lone boys with the promise of a nice place to live just to turn them into living furnitures. :oops:

Stacy could be. We know nothing about her other than she is a small shop owner who doesn't mind accepting money investment from a male and that she likes a bit of roleplay.

ps:
Renee's route, i think, would be even darker than Wallis's because she is a unrepentant mafia boss. Torture, assassinations, drug and people traficking, corruption of public officials etcetera. Her list of crimes is big.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I may be wrong but i don't really see them making the landlady Betty who was always just a bad ending into a full route. I mean how would that even work? She is a psycho who lures young and lone boys with the promise of a nice place to live just to turn them into living furnitures. :oops:
It could easily work and Betty offers something different from most of the other routes, mommydom vibes. She could start doing more and more for the MC, being more and more invasive, instead of like most of the current routes where it involves the MC doing stuff for the LI. She could start training the MC to be under her for hours at a time, for example :love:

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Crazier things have happened. Claudia started out as just a bad ending too. They managed to expand her character. Rye started out as a horny jerk.
It could easily work and Betty offers something different from most of the other routes, mommydom vibes. She could start doing more and more for the MC, being more and more invasive, instead of like most of the current routes where it involves the MC doing stuff for the LI. She could start training the MC to be under her for hours at a time, for example :love:
Yeah, totally! Not nearly enough mommydoms in the game. Got similar vibes from Mylph, by the pool. That in a man character would be awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes