sicklysweet

May 17, 2020
You speak a bit without knowing, but well I can locate you, I have been a patreon of theirs for more than 1 year, in the end I got tired of their dates continually failing, their promises always with cheap excuses, all of us who have supported the project from the beginning have we been rewarded with something? they could have given us a key for steam for example
Try three years.

Momoveliadeviluke

Sep 26, 2019
Try three years.
What an embarrassing argument. I've subscribed to them again and again over a time span of almost 4 years, what changes? The Tiers got more expansive. They now hide the exact money that they make and overall, the updates have become smaller even though they take longer to make. I mean the fact alone that the community is growing but their patron's numbers stay the same says a lot about what people think. I know that it's a good game, but that alone doesn't give me a reason to support a firm that, over the last years, has given us plenty of signs that they are just in it for the money.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I dunno, did you wake up today and choose to be a hurtful cunt or were you born that way?
You come on a thread of a piracy site, for a patch that is being delayed for months and month, who knows how many times to tell us you have the update but you are not going to post it. On top of that you call other people cunts. Buy a mirror.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
You speak a bit without knowing, but well I can locate you, I have been a patreon of theirs for more than 1 year, in the end I got tired of their dates continually failing, their promises always with cheap excuses, all of us who have supported the project from the beginning have we been rewarded with something? they could have given us a key for steam for example
same here, supported them for 2 years (tier higher than 7,50$ too) and it's totally not worth it. They're the only developers to ask so much money for sneak peaks.

What an embarrassing argument. I've subscribed to them again and again over a time span of almost 4 years, what changes? The Tiers got more expansive. They now hide the exact money that they make and overall, the updates have become smaller even though they take longer to make. I mean the fact alone that the community is growing but their patron's numbers stay the same says a lot about what people think. I know that it's a good game, but that alone doesn't give me a reason to support a firm that, over the last years, has given us plenty of signs that they are just in it for the money.
Guy above is right too, there's a reason they're hiding the money counter now and we all know what it is. They make a lot of money but the project keeps getting worse, sometimes even in terms of quality. I mean i didn't finish the last update update but they had the courage to admit that the guy worked TWO YEARS on the novel side of the update and guess what? it's just wallis diary filled with meaningless entries and sometimes things that actually matter to the plot. My guy you indeed worked hard, but you worked hard to put background into something that not needed that type of treatment :LOL:.

The best compromise you can get is to subscribe to the second tier just to get the update when it drops.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
You are not supposed to be a retarded drooling simp on real life. It is a fantasy in the game.
Maybe the guy just isn't poor and wants to support a product he likes. If you cannot grasp that, you should be careful with the specific insults you throw around.
I for one could not give less of a shit about an update being postponed for internal reasons as long as the update is worth it, which it has been for me consistently, which is why I also still support them.

Walt71

Apr 5, 2018
You come on a thread of a piracy site, for a patch that is being delayed for months and month, who knows how many times to tell us you have the update but you are not going to post it. On top of that you call other people cunts. Buy a mirror.
Bro he doesn't have to do anything, he doesn't owe you. And calling him a simp or retarded because he wishes to respect other people's work? Y'all need to touch some grass

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, yes, we should really respect each developer more, appreciate all their efforts and support them as much as we can if possible!

I'm ashamed to have played this game for free and grateful to the entire development team!

So... my question is: ANY HEROES?:sneaky:

Valfar666

Oct 15, 2017
Guys stop fighting please, you will scare the heroes and they'll just don't want to post anything. Go debate or fight on discord lol

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes