mghb

Dec 3, 2021
24. January - "Calling it: Demetria Chastity this month, Wallis next" :DDDD this was soo long ago I already forgot about it, why do people say shit when they know it's not true, I mean before this they were "honestly" thinking they could get the Wallis update out in January ... either something horrible happened with the devs (which I doubt and of which there was still no communication) or people there are starting to loose the grip on reality and math ( cause they "miscalculated" themselves by just mere 60 odd days :DDD) or they are deliberately treating us like a donkey, they sat on our backs (figuratively with backers paying them) and they are Purposely dangling the carrot which we can never reach in front of our eyes ... this is getting ridiculous day bay day, the "Dev" said like a couple of days ago that the best estimate would be "Wednesday" and apparently people would I guess still be okay with a 31. March release? Come on guys, grow a pair ...

Momoveliadeviluke

Sep 26, 2019
Just some screenshot of their discord and asking not to mention Wallis. They also said in a comment it might be out this weekend but I'm just going to assume that means the last day of the month. Probably wont support them in the future unless this part is 11/10.
I stopped supporting them a long time ago because of this and it's not just the last few updates, they have been playing this little game for at least 3 years now. There are so many better devs out there who actually interact with their community.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
asking not to mention Wallis
I would be insulted, was I a paying costumer. Being a pirate, I'll just take it when it is ready, and be happy with it.

They also said in a comment it might be out this weekend.
If they say it MIGHT be out this weekend it means it will 100% be after that.

It is getting kind of pathetic at this point.
FYI: It will be released barebones with lot's of missing stuff, because if it was barebones with missing stuff now they would release it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
The update deadline comes and goes and there is no one to give the minimum of satisfaction saying why the delay? This is bullshit.

futaboi6969

Jan 22, 2022
The update deadline comes and goes and there is no one to give the minimum of satisfaction saying why the delay? This is bullshit.
They said the reason was due to a lot of coding that they didnt know was missing or something like that needed to be done.

Knoop41

Jul 9, 2019
Agreed, but it is kinda already happening, while Star Periphery was on 200 backers a month ago or so and futadom world was on like 1300, right now star periphery just hit 400 and the game is 4 months old basically while futadom went down to 1116 and it Will keep going down and not because ppl wouldn't wait or can't, is the sheer fact that they keep saying this and that, don't Ever live up to their on promises And lets be very honest, the last "update" was just a cash grab, meanwhile they were promising Wallis even back then, so according to the devs world, Wallis is already like 2 months late, I'd rather have someone say it will come out "When it's nice and ready" and keep the communications up with the backers instead of broken promises one after the other, so in a nutshell the devs are not men of their worlds at futadom
Checked out Star Periphery because of what you said and it looks amazing! Got any other games like it you can suggest?

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Checked out Star Periphery because of what you said and it looks amazing! Got any other games like it you can suggest?
A Failure to Launch and Femcity. You could also try star mars, but the creator recently locked futa content behind patreon paywall, (which isn't much to pay tbh but it's strange that he locked the main kink)

Reactions: Knoop41

Knoop41

Jul 9, 2019
A Failure to Launch and Femcity. You could also try star mars, but the creator recently locked futa content behind patreon paywall, (which isn't much to pay tbh but it's strange that he locked the main kink)
I'll check those first two. Played Star Mars some months ago and the futa content was top notch (but little).
Thanks for the suggestions!

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes