Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
how to get dark wallis woute and how to get the shauna scene

if i remember right you need to talk with Shauna on the Park, after that she will start to stalk you during the Suni's route, around half the Route she will attack you and Suni, if you allow her to kill Suni, you get the scene

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Does the pissing cigar scene still come out of no where, in the beginning of the game? It feels so out of place. No context nothing, just her smoking cigar and pissing in the MC's mouth. This could be a very hot scene, but it needs:
a) proper build up.
b) This event shouldn't happen until mid to late game.
c) It should only happen after you've established some kind of rapport with the red head girl.

Imagine you make a game like this:
START GAME --> SCAT --> PISS --> ANAL --> VAGINAL --> BLOWJOB --> FRENCH KISS --> KISS ON LIPS --> END GAME Roll Credits

It should be the other way around:
START GAME --> KISS ON LIPS --> FRENCH KISS --> BLOWJOB --> VAGINAL --> ANAL --> PISS --> SCAT --> END GAME Roll Credits
Some of the paths have that sort of progression, but there's just individual encounters throughout the world that can range highly in what level of kink they cater to. Just how it goes living in the futa empire

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Only Wallis's war journal showing all the murder and raping she did during the war. Unless i am mistaken the interactions between Angel and the Protagonist only happen during a bad ending and during the Good Ending "final battle".

Think the whole point of the scholarship was Wallis trying to do one good thing to someone whose life was throw in disarray because of her actions, at least that is how she perceived it.:unsure:

My brain has failed me. I forgot who is Artemis. Can you enlighten me please? :p
Oh, I thought Angel was referencing a specific event when Angel was first trying to convince Wallis, I thought it was something about a bombing but I could be wrong. I tried to go through all the journal stuff but there seemed to be a ton so I stopped.

Artemis was the dirty blonde haired tattooed homeless? chick during Claudia's route during the investigations. She kidnaps the MC and tries to sell the MC to Dr. Fatima. She also shows up later and the MC can suck her dick before going to the warehouse to find the MIF.

I guess Irene is another named side character that could get a route, the blonde tattooed bartender.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh, I thought Angel was referencing a specific event when Angel was first trying to convince Wallis, I thought it was something about a bombing but I could be wrong. I tried to go through all the journal stuff but there seemed to be a ton so I stopped.

Artemis was the dirty blonde haired tattooed homeless? chick during Claudia's route during the investigations. She kidnaps the MC and tries to sell the MC to Dr. Fatima. She also shows up later and the MC can suck her dick before going to the warehouse to find the MIF.

I guess Irene is another named side character that could get a route, the blonde tattooed bartender.
There was a lot of things on Wallis' journal and i played Part 1 last year, so maybe i am forgetting something about it. Loved the journal because of how much insight it gave about she did in the past and also that gave players the choice between being dark or darker when doing such stuff.

Ahh, the owner of the starfish bar/whorehouse. Irene has quite a cool design and a nicer initial attitude than most other futas in the game. Yeah i could see her gaining a route too. :)

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
There was a lot of things on Wallis' journal and i played Part 1 last year, so maybe i am forgetting something about it. Loved the journal because of how much insight it gave about she did in the past and also that gave players the choice between being dark or darker when doing such stuff.

Ahh, the owner of the starfish bar/whorehouse. Irene has quite a cool design and a nicer initial attitude than most other futas in the game. Yeah i could see her gaining a route too. :)
What I think could be cool is a white picket fence ending, like MC mentioned in the prologue, with a female (non-futa) character. I'd say Sophie would be a good candidate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How to I do Claudia plus Demetria route?
It is not done yet. Hence why I and Sam178 were talking about how maybe the developers could start now coming back and adding content to routes already done, as they did with Demetria chastity path.
Wallis talks about it briefly in the "Sacrifice" ending. But it also seems to be the very last scene in the journal, so there's a lot to get through.
She does that about it in the journal? Damn, guess i completely forgot about it.

Reactions: human deviant

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Wallis talks about it briefly in the "Sacrifice" ending. But it also seems to be the very last scene in the journal, so there's a lot to get through.
Really? Wow, I stopped going through the new stuff in the journal because it seemed kind of excessive. Is it worth going to the end of the journal?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wallis seems to have disappeared from park. Where does she go after that?
She lives in a apartment bulding after the Starfish bar, in the dilapidated area of the city map.
Really? Wow, I stopped going through the new stuff in the journal because it seemed kind of excessive. Is it worth going to the end of the journal?
It is quite dark but gives a lot of insight on Wallis past, her regret over what she did during the war to anex the neighbooring countries and her dark urges.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes