dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I know some of the devs lurk here sometimes but dersp could you try asking on patreon if this is a bug? Thanks in advance. :)
MILF Steals Your Breath Away:
-New silhouette at the pool.
-This is actually more repeatable than you'd expect, and several parts of it change with the progression.
I would have liked a threesome scene with a woman considering Wallis' preferences.
I would have loved a (dark) scene with Sophie and Joy, Robin, or Wallis.

Last edited:

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
after she leaves park?

Ok so first thing you need to know about Wallis Routes, she is not aways"there" Wallis basically vanish for some time and show up again, if i am not mistakes normally take 3 days for her to come back after she vanish.

after she vanish from the park, you need to look for her on the Pool, but as i mentioned, she will not show up right away, you need to keep looking on the pool forsome days until she show up

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
MILF Steals Your Breath Away:
-New silhouette at the pool.
-This is actually more repeatable than you'd expect, and several parts of it change with the progression.
? They're talking about the other part of the changelog that says
- New silhouette at the City Center.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
I started the game over with both new updates and i still get errors when talking to sally.
Anyone else with this issue?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
how to play wallys route?
She always kill me in the end.
If you encourage her darker desires, she ultimately gives up on becoming better. If, instead of agreeing with Joy, you convince her to stop and get help, Walkis won't kill you. But you'll be hers, like the war prisoners were hers.

If you don't encourage her darker desires, tell her you love her and convice Joy to stop, you unlock four endings.

You can leave alone.

You can leave together.

You can join her in attacking Renée, but she'll die taking her and Angel out, leaving you alone.

You can talk to the Dealer in the park before the attack, eventually getting more help for it. You both survive, getting a chance to start a better life.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do you start the Walis route?
Sam178 said it a few post above.
Ok so first thing you need to know about Wallis Routes, she is not aways"there" Wallis basically vanish for some time and show up again, if i am not mistakes normally take 3 days for her to come back after she vanish.

after she vanish from the park, you need to look for her on the Pool, but as i mentioned, she will not show up right away, you need to keep looking on the pool forsome days until she show up

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Got the best route for Walis and it was quite the story, but now i wonder who will they do a run on next, kind of interested on Diamond.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
? They're talking about the other part of the changelog that says
- New silhouette at the City Center.
I see no such thing on the changelog on patreon. I suspect they corrected it to what I posted before? Maybe? I have not checked the starfish, is there really a second new one?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What is, and how do i get the scene that i saw on the end credits, where the MC is tied up up on his knees BDSM style, and is being deepthroated by a sexy business woman futa in red high heels?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
One thing is true for this futa MASTERPIECE!!!!
It needs either a full writen walkthrough, or an in-game walkthrough mod that shows the best choices you can make for each main love interest, or it can say things along the line of, this choice for a loving happy end or this choice for you are now a bound, border-line braindead cumslut end.

Reactions: lockegor
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes