JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
What is, and how do i get the scene that i saw on the end credits, where the MC is tied up up on his knees BDSM style, and is being deepthroated by a sexy business woman futa in red high heels?
Don't go with rye when she goes to the mansion and she'll come back a few weeks later and throat fuck you to death

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
how to triger sally rape scene in the gym now?
maybe i am remembering wrok, but if i am not mistaked you just need to keep talking to her or working on the gym something like that, it will trigger in some point is random if i remember right

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When reading Wallis journal every time the FMS did something like burn a field hospital or leave some impaled Futa on the road I just found myself going "Good." kind of just seems like the treatment the Empire deserves. :unsure:
Well kind of when you find out just how bad the Empire is, and finding that there is even futa that left the Empire to be outside. In which is even harder for them.
Don't you mean MIF? Anyway think i really need to play again starting from Part 1. Really don't remember this entry about impaled futas before. :oops: :unsure:

From what Camisa Roja (or one of his agents said- don't remember) it seems to be hard because people mistrust them since they waged war against neighbouring countries, anexed them and their population to the Empire.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Don't you mean MIF? Anyway think i really need to play again starting from Part 1. Really don't remember this entry about impaled futas before. :oops: :unsure:

From what Camisa Roja (or one of his agents said- don't remember) it seems to be hard because people mistrust them since they waged war against neighbouring countries, anexed them and their population to the Empire.
Yeah you got a point there, it kind of interesting learning on that on futa that leave the empire have to face outside.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
update got me a bit worried. so much diary text, so little animation.

props to anyone who managed to stay erect the whole time. not sure why you have to wait 3 days to visit wallis, either

hopefully Diamond will get a route next, or the pimp futa from the bar. One that involves good old futa domination - anal and oral in all forms and shapes

issouent67

Feb 25, 2021

props to anyone who managed to stay erect the whole time. not sure why you have to wait 3 days to visit wallis, either

hopefully Diamond will get a route next, or the pimp futa from the bar. One that involves good old futa domination - anal and oral in all forms and shapes
Same feeling here, wasn't really worth the wait but at least I am not paying so I won't complain.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Diary text? What do you mean by that? Wallis journal came from Part 1 and it had quite a nice amount of art. In fact i love how much backstory they brought, plus the ability to make choices during those flashbacks was nice too. :)

I see the 3 days as a story progression thing. Wallis need the time to cool her mind off her darker thoughts. Also this gives time for the player to check those smaller scenes that always come with each update.

I will concede that i wish part 2 had more artwork, both for more sex scenes and also for some pivotal moments in the narrative, as i mentioned on my post about Wallis Part 2 a few pages back. However that doesn't change the fact that for me this was the best written route they made so far and the most complex one too.

I could see Irene as a possible route. She is intelligent, hot and not a asshole from what we got from her during Claudia's route.:p
But Diamond not unless is a short route like Sally, since she really is a simplistic character. :unsure:

Hmm, yeah, that's only in the Steam changelog, weird. Has anyone seen it? Maybe they couldn't make it for the update and forgot to exclude it from the Steam changelog.
So it is not on the patreon changelog? Strange. maybe it is indeed something they couldn't make in time. Well if they follow their usual pattern we should see a bugfix version of the release a month later, so maybe this will be there by the time. :unsure:

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Diary text? What do you mean by that? Wallis journal came from Part 1 and it had quite a nice amount of art. In fact i love how much backstory they brought, plus the ability to make choices during those flashbacks was nice too.

I see the 3 days as a story progression thing. Wallis need the time to cool her mind off her darker thoughts. Also this gives time for the player to check those smaller scenes that always come with each update.

I will concede that i wish part 2 had more artwork, both for more sex scenes and also for some pivotal moments in the narrative, as i mentioned on my post about Wallis Part 2 a few pages back. However that doesn't change the fact that for me this was the best written route they made so far and the most complex one too.
Yes, I mean the journal. I don't even know if there is one single additional sex scene in there in Part 2. I don't think so.

Maybe the both of us have a different taste. Because I don't see the 3 days waiting as a story progression thing. To me it is just annoying. All the other characters in this game have stuff to do and shit to deal with as well, but there you don't have to wait for 3 days. It got so annoying that I had to switch back to the story mode they thankfully implemented to see the other endings.

The good writing must be from the story, because I think the writing of the sex scenes was short. Once more. Like you go through all these story lines and all this ptsd veteran warrior stuff and then you finally get one of the rare sex scenes...and then you have like 8 lines to fap to and a 0.5 second animation. No more cumshots, gave up on that a while ago.

I'm not hating, if the majority thinks this was a good update then I am happy you enjoyed the story content it provided. But to me, for one year of waiting time that update wasn't worth it - because in the end I am looking to fap to the things happening ingame

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, I mean the journal. I don't even know if there is one single additional sex scene in there in Part 2. I don't think so.

Maybe the both of us have a different taste. Because I don't see the 3 days waiting as a story progression thing. To me it is just annoying. All the other characters in this game have stuff to do and shit to deal with as well, but there you don't have to wait for 3 days. It got so annoying that I had to switch back to the story mode they thankfully implemented to see the other endings.

The good writing must be from the story, because I think the writing of the sex scenes was short. Once more. Like you go through all these story lines and all this ptsd veteran warrior stuff and then you finally get one of the rare sex scenes...and then you have like 8 lines to fap to and a 0.5 second animation. No more cumshots, gave up on that a while ago.

I'm not hating, if the majority thinks this was a good update then I am happy you enjoyed the story content it provided. But to me, for one year of waiting time that update wasn't worth it - because in the end I am looking to fap to the things happening ingame
Suppose so. For me it breaks immersion a bit when characters have a serious conversation and right after we can make them interact again like nothing happened. I prefer the route to have this 3 days waiting time because of that. Besides it gives time to check the silhouettes.:p
Also i always prefered a game heavy on the story, hence why my favorites (Wallis and Rye) are the ones with the most detailed storylines that can have a good ending if you make the right choices.

I don't begrudge them about their animations because they were always 1-2 seconds loop. About the cumshot thing their old animator either gave up or died, since they did drop out of contact during the high of the Covid-19 pandemic. :oops:
However recently they (devs) did asked a french animator to try doing some cum animation for them, so let's hope she can deliver. :)

Reactions: Fuyu2

Tree157

Oct 7, 2020
I'm trying to do all the routes, after doing it I save it again before being locked in the route, but now I have a softlock from the mrea officer who comes to arrest me saying that claudia died, is there any way for me to cancel this event or leave this softlock without restarting the save?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes