RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Top three scenes are part of Wallis Good Ending. But if you mean the down part of page 18 there aren't any scene for it.

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
Now that everyone had time to play, how would you guys rank the routes?

Here is my ranking:

1. Rye (10/10)
- perfect, no complaints at all.
2. Claudia (8/10)
- got too caught up in its grandiose story by the end, but it was hot and funny.
3. Mallory (7.5/10)
- It got worse the more it dragged on, but Mallory is just so damn hot.
4. Vicky (7/10)
- I love it for being so simple. Its the one I find myself replaying the most.
5. Suni (6.5/10)
- Suni is so lame, but Shauna is amazing. I wish there was more of her.
6. Demetria (5/10)
- Attempts were made, but it did not come together at all. This needed way less pain-nonsense IMO.
7. Sally (4/10)
- I liked the ideas, but it could have been hotter. Too little actual futadom in this one.
8. Wallis (4/10)
- She seemed to be a favourite among the more vocal crowd on this board, but I found her route to be tedious and boring. But I am also not into muscle-futa at all.

I would love to see Athena, Shauna, Renata, Renee and maybe Stacy next.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Here is my ranking:

1. Rye (10/10)
- perfect, no complaints at all.
2. Claudia (8/10)
- got too caught up in its grandiose story by the end, but it was hot and funny.
3. Mallory (7.5/10)
- It got worse the more it dragged on, but Mallory is just so damn hot.
4. Vicky (7/10)
- I love it for being so simple. Its the one I find myself replaying the most.
5. Suni (6.5/10)
- Suni is so lame, but Shauna is amazing. I wish there was more of her.
6. Demetria (5/10)
- Attempts were made, but it did not come together at all. This needed way less pain-nonsense IMO.
7. Sally (4/10)
- I liked the ideas, but it could have been hotter. Too little actual futadom in this one.
8. Wallis (4/10)
- She seemed to be a favourite among the more vocal crowd on this board, but I found her route to be tedious and boring. But I am also not into muscle-futa at all.

sorry i copied yours but it is 1:1 with mine :ROFLMAO: . Also they have a soft spot for piss scenes even if the community doesn't ask for them.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Sally is such a wasted potential. I was hyped for part 2 but it was so uninspired, we didn't even have choices.
I mean she is the strongest futa in the game, you could have make amazing scenes with that in mind. Just like the one where she rapes the mc (the one's that similar to full nelson position).
I hope in the future they will remake or add scenes/choices to that route.

thecook78

Dec 12, 2018
I agree with most of your ranking, though I'd probably move Wallis up above Demetria and move Suni down a few.

Suni is interesting as an experiment, but, not what I really want in a Futadom Game.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I agree with most of your ranking, though I'd probably move Wallis up above Demetria and move Suni down a few.

Suni is interesting as an experiment, but, not what I really want in a Futadom Game.
i think he rated her so high because shauna which is way better as a character.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wallis. 9-9.5
Best written story (also love a good ending). It would be perfect with more scenes (both sex and outside of it).

Rye. 9-9.5
Great mix of story and sex scenes with a good ending.

Claudia. 8.5-9
Story could be better but think it has to most amout of (hot) sex scenes proportionally speaking.

Sally. 8
Short and sweet. Definitelly better than i was expecting.

Demetria. 7
Nice scenes but i don't really enjoy the story much.

Mallory. 6.5-7
Dislike her and her route but she is still objectivelly better than the first two routes

Suni. 6
Nice but too short.

Vicky. 6
Same as Suni.

Are the three boxes with locks just placeholders then?
Yes. Wallis route scenes only go until the top of page 18.

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Wallis. 9-9.5
Best written story (also love a good ending). It would be perfect with more scenes (both sex and outside of it).

Rye. 9-9.5
Great mix of story and sex scenes with a good ending.

Claudia. 8.5-9
Story could be better but think it has to most amout of (hot) sex scenes proportionally speaking.

Sally. 8
Short and sweet. Definitelly better than i was expecting.

Demetria. 7
Nice scenes but i don't really enjoy the story much.

Mallory. 6.5-7
Dislike her and her route but she is still objectivelly better than the first two routes

Suni. 6
Nice but too short.

Vicky. 6
Same as Suni.

Yes. Wallis route scenes only go until the top of page 18.
In my opinion Rye & Wallis are at the top of the list while the lowest would be Demetria & Mallory. I sympathize with your rank bro.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes