Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
This site should let you re-review games. This game is leap and bounds better than it was before and I wish I could reflect that.

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
Wallis. 9-9.5
Best written story (also love a good ending). It would be perfect with more scenes (both sex and outside of it).

Rye. 9-9.5
Great mix of story and sex scenes with a good ending.

Claudia. 8.5-9
Story could be better but think it has to most amout of (hot) sex scenes proportionally speaking.

Sally. 8
Short and sweet. Definitelly better than i was expecting.

Demetria. 7
Nice scenes but i don't really enjoy the story much.

Mallory. 6.5-7
Dislike her and her route but she is still objectivelly better than the first two routes

Suni. 6
Nice but too short.

Vicky. 6
Same as Suni.

Yes. Wallis route scenes only go until the top of page 18.
So Sally has a complete route right now?

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
ok when you're doing Claudia's bad cop route, and you get to the mission where you spy on the chief and the black market dude at the docks, how do you access the 'talk to chief' option? i was able to talk to the black market guy and get that ending, but the chief option was greyed out. do i need to progress further in her route before then switching over to claudia's?

edit: unrelated, but what the hell that bad cop ending was so abrupt! not even an animation or sex scene at the end :/

Last edited:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
ok when you're doing Claudia's bad cop route, and you get to the mission where you spy on the chief and the black market dude at the docks, how do you access the 'talk to chief' option? i was able to talk to the black market guy and get that ending, but the chief option was greyed out. do i need to progress further in her route before then switching over to claudia's?
visit chief at MREA office during Claudia route

Reactions: swells3674

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
sorry for back to back questions, but another thing is that there are scenes missing in my gallery that i should've unlocked. i'm missing one scene from the bad cop route that the gallery is says is "unmissable" and then i'm missing a few "unmissable" ones on the mallory route, which i've played all the way through. i understand that for some of them you need to do specific actions or meet/fail certain checks, but these unmissable ones should just come naturally, right?

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
i think this scene might be glitched in the gallery? i've played through this scene multiple times, but it's not showing up in the gallery, and there's one scene it's saying i still need to unlock in the bad cop route...

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
next update is another megaslut one. so no real route but some random events and maybe a mini route of some sort

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
When will the game end?
I don't care if it goes on way longer, it's not like most that has one path to explore and that's it. It could go on as long as there's content for the player and the creator is willing to put in. There's nothing that's stopping anyone from enjoying what's already there in story either, it's not like there's much of a wait unless you are picking up during Part 1 of a new released path, and even then it's a couple of months like most games here.

Reactions: TrueJackal
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes