RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New post on Patreon. :)

(finally, a SFW cover image)

Hi! Seems like the Wallis release went well, and it'll be coming to Itch probably by the end of the month.
What's Next?
We'll do a poll probably next month asking who the next Main Girl should be, but the next release is probably going to be another MegaSlut release; a pack of debauchery and miscellaneous fuck-silhouettes, not especially connecting to any central heroine's story.
We've gotten some beloved content out of our Megaslut releases, such as Big Tittied Goth (Futa) GF, everything in the Rec Center, and a character originally known as "Horny Jerk", whose image is at the top of the page.
Journal
We'll also likely be updating the game to add scene replayability, in which our main character Silass can read their journal or use their phone, click into a futa's route tracker, and arbitrarily replay scenes. In case you want to relive a particularly emotional moment, or even, hypothetically, jack off.
Deadline
We're not sure when the next update will come out. I think I might never again announce a release deadline.
The ten-replies-per-day of "is the game ready yet?" damaged my spirit and made me empathize with Patrick Rothfuss. But we're thinking it sure would be nice to do bite-sized releases faster, rather than dropping novel-sized updates on you three times yearly.

Misc
-The kinda rules. I was hesitant to post a link in case a swarm of trash people come and ruin it, but then I remembered that our Patreon backers are in fact anti-trash people.
-The is open! We're particularly looking for new (Diamond brutalizes you in her crack house) scenes, new (Gabby is your chill vidya bro who also fucks you) scenes, and new (Chloe is your drunken disaster galpal who loves hookup culture) scenes. Our payscale starts at professional SFWA rate, 0.06/word, with bonuses available if your shit is hot fire.

Thanks y'all.
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team
Next update being a "megaslut pack" i still wish they focus on adding more scenes to routes that already exist before they shift focus to the next heroine.:p

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
- It is kinda funny how one of the few ways to escape from the city is by going through the corrupted police officer/"your friend who increases your tax everysingle time despite no other police officers doing that, so she could fuck you" storyline;
- also the fact that even when you pay double you have the chance to roll "I love when you males resist" is either irritating bug or some bad design really;
- speaking about that story, the game really could use some intro to show how she was your friend from childhood rather than the first interaction being either extortion or "police brutality";
- also whoever came up with that neat trick with pulling your coursor to the middle of the screen to shoot her is an absolute genius, really;

- it is also funny how the sweetest and most innocent looking girl is the one that pulls out Night of the Long Knives and then starts a motherfucking crusade to conquer the world. The secret ending where you put all the mind altering spices is also hilarious and creepy. Too bad there was no more to that end after that one :cry:.
- kinda wish one could do something about Angela or at the very least avoid her scene;
- also is there any way to pass the last checks during the Goddess Day? The ones that require 100 cumshots or are they always automatically failed?

- good thing I went with Sally first. By far the sweetest gal here and the wrestling storyline was amazing, and fixing family was wholesome;

- kinda wish the routes were to interact more with one another (for example Dymestria and Claudia route)

- I can't believe it took me this long to find Rusty Starfish location.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Weird, I downloaded the last version, played most of the new stuff (great work btw, love Wallis) without a problem and suddenly the game doesn't open for me. I tried deleting and downloading again and the app just won't open the game :unsure: Had the compressed, also tried the original just in case.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I wonder when next Futa Bottom scene
I thoroughly enjoyed Spades getting a rimjob.

1) Honestly, given the setting of a FutaDom World, I know most guys are here for the Futadoms. And that's cool. I too want a Renee Storyline where she goes full Psycho on some boy-asses.

But, in this world, Futa sub becomes taboo. And I'd love a MaleDom Arc with the FMS where the MC goes around raping the named futa in the game. Or something in that vein where after there have been enough solid Futadom arcs, the authors could properly justify a story arc where the MC tops the most rapey/toppy futa. Like a revenge story with Camisa Roja.

You could start the route by getting spermacide from Roja, then getting fucked by Diamond enough to get her cock steroids and it turns out that the futa cock steroids make males on par with futa but they are even more dangerous. The goal of the route would be to work with Roja to stabilize the drug so males could be on par with Futa. Then you turn the tables and fuck Diamond. You'd fuck Claudia to turn the tables on your chiildhood friend. Demetria but you don't even realize that she's a bottom and gay until mid way through. Mallory has to get it because you know she couldn't stand the affront. You go to prison and make Joy your prison bitch. Rape Angel because you know Camisa Roja has a bunch of guys that have personal beef with her. And most of all, Renee. The Duchess of Dick. As well as any other notable futa tops as the years go on.

I'd personally pay for that arc. I couldn't support it financially on my own. I just mean I'd happily support them on patreon for several months if they mentioned the next arc they were making was the Male Dom role reversal.

2) I'd also be happy with holiday specials like the cuck arc or the alien arc where it's a Futa in the Free Male States.

Reactions: Scrination

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When is public release?
I stand corrected. They just posted this on twitter.

FutaDomWorld
@TheFutadomWorld

And, v0.9.3 is now live and FREE to to the public, on our Itch page It honestly makes me giddy to give the game away I just want to share it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
source:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes