Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
They wanted them to add more things to Rye's route, especially when we are at Renee's mansion. Like putting a scene with Renata when she "tries" to seduce you on the beach, or even another scene with Renne in the part where she appeals to her lust would be amazing, or with Rye herself.

Reactions: ImFrenzy and fanboi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They wanted them to add more things to Rye's route, especially when we are at Renee's mansion. Like putting a scene with Renata when she "tries" to seduce you on the beach, or even another scene with Renne in the part where she appeals to her lust would be amazing, or with Rye herself.
Wish they also added more scenes to Wallis route, plus Vicky and Suni. Claudia i think has a nice ammount.

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
Hello, guys! I'm playing the 0.9.3v build and I want to ask something.
Is there a way that MC can fuck Hanna WITHOUT Athena?
Like... A scene where Hanna is fucking the MC without Athena. A two-way. Not a three-way.

sheridan101

Oct 26, 2017
Hello, guys! I'm playing the 0.9.3v build and I want to ask something.
Is there a way that MC can fuck Hanna WITHOUT Athena?
Like... A scene where Hanna is fucking the MC without Athena. A two-way. Not a three-way.
fuck? nope. but if you say you need to be punished there is a scene for that

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
Wish they also added more scenes to Wallis route, plus Vicky and Suni. Claudia i think has a nice ammount.
I'd include Demetria in there too, her route could use additions: to be specific (spoilers for her path) the 100 thrusts at the end of her route would benefit with multiple sex positions, instead of only doggy as the route has very few scenes between the MC and Demetria leading up to that point.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And here i was thinking someone had decided to share the latest two patreon posts (and call me about it) but instead i find someone quoting a 2 years old post to talk shit...:FacePalm::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Stuk and Choo-choo
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes