phenx

Aug 13, 2017
Patreon post
2023-06-03

It Is June, My Dudes (Patreon)
Content
Yo.
v0.9.4 "Fuckfest" is approaching.
Our upcoming Megaslut release—a bundle of debauchery which doesn't necessarily contain a main heroine—is coming along nicely. We don't have an official release date, because I decided not to give release dates anymore, but it could be out this month.
Contains two new (3d rendered!) scenes from our homegirl Hellacious Sundae, a new group scene set at the school with sorority scholars debating whether the "male throat clit" is real, another night of regrettable life choices with rolling disaster bisexual Chloe, some novel characters to meet on your new dating app,
and, inshallah, we've hopefully refactored every scene such that you can now replay them individually by accessing your new Journal at home.
Our polls are now open
If you want to
Are we making merch lol
You can
We're building our own damn wiki
We had to close it due to spambots,
Submissions Portal
And, as ever, if you've written something and you want to see it in the game,
Thanks y'all,
and I look forward to seeing what you want us to make.
Sacha,
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

Files

1685977375890.png

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
how does one get new scenes with icecream lady? ppl keep saying after she disappears talk to her in her apartment near brothel but i cant find her there nor in the apartments building with elevator and i tried waiting for weeks but still nothing

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
I've checked there. This i talked to her there last and then couldnt find her anymore after choosing apocalypse ending option thingy

icbob

Nov 28, 2022
I've checked there. This i talked to her there last and then couldnt find her anymore after choosing apocalypse ending option thingy
after all interactions are finished at the park ( you have to forgive her ), wait a couple of in game days and you should be able to ezly find her at the pool.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Homowhat? You literarily get dicked down as a guy... i don't think that's just being homoerotic. Plus i think we all came here to see that...
I guess I expected to see lesser man on man stuff specifically. I don't really see the futa as guys ig.

I think this is like comparing apples and oranges. They are two completely different genres of games, one being a dating sim while the other is a visual novel.
Their only similarity is using the futadom setting in their stories.
I'm more commenting on how they both tackle the setting. I just prefere StarPeriphery's futa dystopia to futadomworld.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred
Aug 6, 2017
I really hope they create a path for Shauna(The crazy girl first seen in the park). I imagine her path to be about her at first being insane and very dominating, but over time you start to realize she is actively trying to get help for her mental issues but doesn't have money to afford medicine and therapy. So if you choose to help fund them, by the end, her hair is nice and kept, she trades her schoolgirl outfit for a simple sundress, and she treats you fairly and like a boyfriend, still the dom, but she's gentle.

Now if you choose to let her continue down a path of mental instability, it gets worse and the MC ends up getting hurt more often then not, until the ending comes and you pass out during sex only to find a few other men chained up in her basement and she happily states, "Now we can all be together forever!"

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I imagine her path to be about her at first being insane and very dominating, but over time you start to realize she is actively trying to get help for her mental issues but doesn't have money to afford medicine and therapy.
so this is something you guys want to fap to? real world problems like mental illness and not being able to afford medicine and therapy?

i guess it would fit the direction the game has been going lately...

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
I really hope they create a path for Shauna(The crazy girl first seen in the park). I imagine her path to be about her at first being insane and very dominating, but over time you start to realize she is actively trying to get help for her mental issues but doesn't have money to afford medicine and therapy. So if you choose to help fund them, by the end, her hair is nice and kept, she trades her schoolgirl outfit for a simple sundress, and she treats you fairly and like a boyfriend, still the dom, but she's gentle.

Now if you choose to let her continue down a path of mental instability, it gets worse and the MC ends up getting hurt more often then not, until the ending comes and you pass out during sex only to find a few other men chained up in her basement and she happily states, "Now we can all be together forever!"

to be honest that is not a bad character arc for her, the idea that the MC basically become something like a "emotional support Male" that help Shauna to get better and more stable, because of all the support and affection you give her, it need to be well worked to not become something "too dark" but can become something interesting for the character

Reactions: Chutoro
Aug 6, 2017
so this is something you guys want to fap to? real world problems like mental illness and not being able to afford medicine and therapy?

i guess it would fit the direction the game has been going lately...
I just want a path with Shauna where we can see her as not crazy if we choose to help her regain her sanity. It can go as deep as it needs to be, but can just be as simple as small interactions with her helps. I just find it lazy how she can go from insane to healthy in just a few interactions with the MC, so why not drag it out by utilizing some real world issues.

Reactions: Chutoro

bbadger

Feb 2, 2018
guys anyone knows the answers to Demetrias questions ive read the books from the temple and she still not impressed after i tried many times

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes