Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
On the contrary, Rye is a representative of the top echelon of society, which corresponds to the fact that she is free from any economic/moral/legal/rule constraints and can unleash her true innermost thoughts.
This is why the so-called "good ending" is rubbish, she is supposed to be the brutal, dominating, dashing goddess/demon. She doesn't need MC's help, yet he needs her salvation.
So I can only hope that Renee is a true mistress.
You know there is another ending for Rye where she practically becomes a goddess/demon. But MC has the power to change her heart.

Actually, Diamond has a really fucked-up personality. I'd really like to see her story without any "good ending"; brutal shit... That would be interesting.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how do you get the true ending for Wallis?
You need to encourage her to be her better self. Also later you need to speak with Camisa Roja so that way they will offer support to the mission to infiltrate Renee's private mansion, they are the ones who helped pull Wallis' body from the rubble after the protagonist detonate the bombs.

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
You need to encourage her to be her better self. Also later you need to speak with Camisa Roja so that way they will offer support to the mission to infiltrate Renee's private mansion, they are the ones who helped pull Wallis' body from the rubble after the protagonist detonate the bombs.
where can i find Camisa Roja ?

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Im stuck on the part where Rye comes after you and it requires less than 95 int what do i do?

i dont remember anything that require you to have less than 95 on Rye's route, but if you want to reduce your Inteligence, you can just go to any futa on the map and let they fuck you to you INT go down

Zakharez

May 6, 2023
Why is the gallery always fully unlocked when installing a game? If you delete the save, everything opens again, I didn’t put the mod on the gallery

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018
Why is the gallery always fully unlocked when installing a game? If you delete the save, everything opens again, I didn’t put the mod on the gallery
I have the same problem, try to delete my saves multiple times, even removed the whole game, still have saves from years ago showing up

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes