RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No idea. As i mentioned before i would have preferred they used this intermission time between routes to add more "meat" to the ones already ingame either via new scenes or by making art for pivotal moments on them.

Not really much interested in those random megaslut updates. :censored:

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
No idea. As i mentioned before i would have preferred they used this intermission time between routes to add more "meat" to the ones already ingame either via new scenes or by making art for pivotal moments on them.

In fact they could use these breaks between one route and another to add more images to the game, I really wish there were more scenes in part 2 of the Rye route as well as more images in part 2 of the Wallis route. The big routes usually in part 2 lack more visual content.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In fact they could use these breaks between one route and another to add more images to the game, I really wish there were more scenes in part 2 of the Rye route as well as more images in part 2 of the Wallis route. The big routes usually in part 2 lack more visual content.
Indeed. Pretty sure i already mentioned here that one of my gripes with Wallis' route was how few artwork there was in part 2 when compared to others. And i was not just talking about sex scenes.

Reactions: Fuyu2

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Indeed. Pretty sure i already mentioned here that one of my gripes with Wallis' route was how few artwork there was in part 2 when compared to others. And i was not just talking about sex scenes.
Yes this actually comes since the update part 2 of Rye in which the only scene in its second part is the one of Renee seducing you which by the way is the best scene so far in my opinion. Exploring the lust of those who play and we haven't had other scenes like that. Usually in part 2 there is a lot of dialog but few scenes or images to represent what is happening. It seems that part 1 has a good balance between dialog, images and sex scenes but for part 2 unfortunately they ask for a lot in having few visual representations.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017

I appreciate the content from these side updates, bit I would prefer this aswell. why not alternate between the two?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
do we still have a patreon supporter among us?
if so, would they be so kind and share their last couple of posts?
It isn't very exciting, but here you go:

Release
Release v0.9.4, "Fuckfest/Hypnoqueen", is coming along. All writing and art are done, and we're finishing up the animation, coding, SFX, and fiddly little transitions between being in the apartment and looking at the player's phone so that we can make the Bindr sex app a nice experience instead of a barebones experience.

Basically, a shorter Miscellaneous Fuckfest version of the route is ready now, but I got nervous that it doesn't have enough content to properly engorge your genitals with blood, so I wrote a lil novelette for the Hypnoqueen and now we're coding that in.

The CumVampyr

Our friend and writer EnRayne is making his own game! CumVampyr, a medieval slutquest in which, as punishment for your bigotry and hubris, a futa witch curses you with an insatiable thirst for futanari jism.

It is very, very much still an early-access demo—perhaps a twenty-minute experience—but FutaDomWorld was only made because of the people who bet on us when we were a tiny dating-Vicky simulator. Why not check it out?

Wacken 2023

Isn't a crude sex pun, for once, but is actually the multi-day metal show that Bert's at.

And he would like the crew to know that he's drunk as hell. Happy Oktoberfest-In-July, Bert.

Presumably we will be seeing you this month to deliver unto you v0.9.4,

Sacha Witt

And everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
TerraZerg mentioned about Renee after the next update so I asked him about the poll results.

edit:
TerraZerg mentioned devs answered a message saying they started working on Renee's route. :)
A route to Renne ? Hmm that sounds very interesting, let's see how they will deconstruct the whole form of villain and antagonist that Renee has in order to have a route and be "likeable" to see her as the protagonist of something.

Ronto Dragion

Aug 4, 2019
A route to Renne ? Hmm that sounds very interesting, let's see how they will deconstruct the whole form of villain and antagonist that Renee has in order to have a route and be "likeable" to see her as the protagonist of something.
Why would she need to be likeable? She is perfect as she is. Beautiful, hot, abusive, narcissist, HOT, misandrist, HOTTT!!!

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes