RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That you will need to ask a patron to get a clear answer but if i were to guess i would say the whole month.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
After playing Sally's Path, I think this game needs "all the way through" content. Possibly Rye or Diamond with steroids...
What do you guys think?

edit: Second thought, too much? :unsure:

Last edited:

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I'm still changing info in the thread so just wait before you point out any errors
edit: done
It's necessary to write also "giantess" tag, because some futas here are like mini-giantesses, so people, who are into giantess fetish (macrophilia), also will come here.

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
After playing star periphery, I feel like this game is kinda lame. It's just very homoerotic tbh.

Also haven't played through the whole Wallis route, but I really don't like how they're trying to steer you away from the sadistic route. Don't even like sadism that much but it's just so hamfisted. Just let people live out their masochistic fantasies bro. It's a game.

Also noticed "Elevatorstuck" in the she-mart. Can't believe I'd see a homestuck reference in a game in the year 2023.
What's wrong with being homoerotic? First of all, it's a game that revolves around cocks. Sure, they're girlcocks, but cocks nonetheless. Second, I love it when we get boykisses! And that scene in the alley was hawt.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I'd like to see Diamond story with really heavy dark shit though. I think she's one of the badass futa. A man can dream right? :whistle:
Who is Diamond? I didn't meet a girl with such name

I saw here the question about the girl with blue hair. If the person who asked, still have no answer, I will explain: you can find a girl with blue hair, if you will start to work in the very low level bar "Rusty starfish". After few nights she will come and will fall in love with you. She is nerd type girl, little bit crazy, but still nice and cute. She will come several times and will try to work with your brain to bind you. But you can fight back, if you wish.
As futanari she is stronger than you, but she is not in her best condition, so you can win.
You are her first boy ever, so she has not intimate before, so her futa rivers will be endless, and she will use this to bind you.

I did not understand, this story line has end or not. Because I tried to see the end of this game, if I choose her, but she continue to come and to push the main character drink all her cum where she is the strongest on the planet. By the logic the main character must be under her futa's charms a long time ago after these attacks, but he still can wake up and go away.
I haven't the possibility to see the end where this girl wins with such strategy.

I love Mallory so much. She is the cutest and the best.
Mallory is better version than Demetria, but I do not like Mallory very much.
In fact, all what she wants, is to put you under her heel and keep there.
You will be just her pet, slave and servant.
You will not have rights as a human, also rights to open your mouth.
Right now Mallory still is young and cute.
Think how she will looks like many years later: with the same manners and character but much older and not so charming and fresh anymore.

Sara is not a futa. Doesn't cound. Sally is too buff for my liking; I like her, just not as much as some of the other characters. I agree, the postfuta has too little content, but I still don't think she's better than Mallory.
Sally loves the main character and cares about him as about person.
Suni loves the main character and cares about him as about person.
Nice and cute postman girl also is the same, just she has too small text and story about her own.

Mallory speaks all the time that when she will be the leader, all men will be just as slaves, pets and servants.
In her plan futas never will be weak and men never will can to dominant them.

• Angry
Reactions: glois

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
Sally loves the main character and cares about him as about person.
Suni loves the main character and cares about him as about person.
Nice and cute postman girl also is the same, just she has too small text and story about her own.

Mallory speaks all the time that when she will be the leader, all men will be just as slaves, pets and servants.
In her plan futas never will be weak and men never will can to dominant them.
I can fix her.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: dersp

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I don't like religious fanatics from sects, but what we see here is a real sect, and Mallory is clearly a fanatic. This sect is trying to justify crimes against men who have no statute of limitations (read international law). And, in my opinion, these excuses are very weak and do not work.

This fair lady. She is one of Rye's friends.
No, thanks.
Rye is also not my type.
All that both could get from me is kicks in the face with extreme cruelty and force.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
I can fix her.
It is impossible to change an adult, formed person and personality. He will be the way he is for the rest of his life. He may for some time imitate what he is not, but this is not for long, and this is accompanied by great discomfort for this person. So no, you can't change anyone. A person's personality can be broken, but not changed.

• Haha
Reactions: looseylucy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You know you can just edit your posts right? No need to make 5 posts in sequence over less than 20 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Rye she does gave a happy ending if you are able to help her find redemption. Same is also true about Claudia and Wallis. :)

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes