Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I have a small doubt: If I take the world; that is to say, a place with futa dominating, addictive semen... Well, basically be inspired by that already created world, but the story would be with other characters, characters that do not exist, that is, totally new, maybe another place not exactly futadom city, another city in the empire to say the least. That would be plagiarism or would be fair use. Could it bring me trouble?

I know that this is probably not the place for this question, I would be glad if you share your opinions about it, better yet you have knowledge of the subject.

Thanks and I hope I'm not upsetting anyone by going off topic a bit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I have a small doubt: If I take the world; that is to say, a place with futa dominating, addictive semen... Well, basically be inspired by that already created world, but the story would be with other characters, characters that do not exist, that is, totally new, maybe another place not exactly futadom city, another city in the empire to say the least. That would be plagiarism or would be fair use. Could it bring me trouble?

I know that this is probably not the place for this question, I would be glad if you share your opinions about it, better yet you have knowledge of the subject.

it would be entirely original. Futadom wasn't invented by this game. I can show you certain Futadom hentai made before this game. As for the world, as far as it's named differently it's fine even if it looks like a copy. Again, a world where men are discriminated against wasn't invented by this game. Try playing Peniban Quest or similar femdom games.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019

As long as you don't reference FutadomWorld's world/lore in any capacity you should be fine. That would require expressed approval because your game might be interpreted as part of FutadomWorld which would confuse people and the developers, becoming plagiarism.

You're better off with a completely separate and original empire altogether, with your own original lore. In terms of sexual themes like futas dominating however you should be fine.

Apr 7, 2023
I really like that there are consequences for being fucked by futas, This makes the game much more exciting, you really want to be creampied, but you don't want a bad end, so you have to try something else.
Too bad every ending feels like a bad end because no matter which girl you pick you get bimbofied in the end, for me losing my sanity would be like dying, so even the happy ending I got with Vicky buying her the bar was very sad for me, specially when my bimbofied character kept calling her mistress and she clearly didn't want it.

Are there other games like this one where being bred by futas have consequences, but less extreme? I would be fine with my character getting addicted to futa cum if he kept his sanity.

Reactions: Underbomber

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not all endings. Claudia, Rye and Wallis routes all have endings where the Protagonist is happy and of sane mind. (y) :p

Reactions: Fuyu2

Joker619

Nov 4, 2020

Sounds like you're bordering the line between fanfiction and plagarism

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nae idea.

I'm still hoping there will be paths for

Stabilizing Shauna's obsession towards the MC, so no one dies.

Choosing the MREA cop Marible instead of Claudia, I would love to worship her perfect ass and dick for the rest of ma life.

And learning about Betty's fetish, and accepting it for a loving & uniquely depraived ending.

If I can be greedy, then at least a couple of unique game over style endings for, Artemis, Diamond, Athena & Hanna, and finally the shopkeeper Stacy.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
After playing star periphery, I feel like this game is kinda lame. It's just very homoerotic tbh.

Also haven't played through the whole Wallis route, but I really don't like how they're trying to steer you away from the sadistic route. Don't even like sadism that much but it's just so hamfisted. Just let people live out their masochistic fantasies bro. It's a game.

Also noticed "Elevatorstuck" in the she-mart. Can't believe I'd see a homestuck reference in a game in the year 2023.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After playing star periphery, I feel like this game is kinda lame. It's just very homoerotic tbh.

Also haven't played through the whole Wallis route, but I really don't like how they're trying to steer you away from the sadistic route. Don't even like sadism that much but it's just so hamfisted. Just let people live out their masochistic fantasies bro. It's a game.

Also noticed "Elevatorstuck" in the she-mart. Can't believe I'd see a homestuck reference in a game in the year 2023.
I think this is like comparing apples and oranges. They are two completely different genres of games, one being a dating sim while the other is a visual novel.
Their only similarity is using the futadom setting in their stories.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes