dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Yes, I mean the journal. I don't even know if there is one single additional sex scene in there in Part 2. I don't think so.

Maybe the both of us have a different taste. Because I don't see the 3 days waiting as a story progression thing. To me it is just annoying. All the other characters in this game have stuff to do and shit to deal with as well, but there you don't have to wait for 3 days. It got so annoying that I had to switch back to the story mode they thankfully implemented to see the other endings.

The good writing must be from the story, because I think the writing of the sex scenes was short. Once more. Like you go through all these story lines and all this ptsd veteran warrior stuff and then you finally get one of the rare sex scenes...and then you have like 8 lines to fap to and a 0.5 second animation. No more cumshots, gave up on that a while ago.

I'm not hating, if the majority thinks this was a good update then I am happy you enjoyed the story content it provided. But to me, for one year of waiting time that update wasn't worth it - because in the end I am looking to fap to the things happening ingame
felt the same.

Reactions: amonymsssa

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
I don't begrudge them about their animations because they were always 1-2 seconds loop. About the cumshot thing their old animator either gave up or died, since they did drop out of contact during the high of the Covid-19 pandemic. :oops:
However recently they (devs) did asked a french animator to try doing some cum animation for them, so let's hope she can deliver. :)
I hope they finally find someone. The animated cum scenes were really good and the scenes just feel so much shorter without them!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was a bug indeed. But they already put a bug fix version for it on Steam (and patreon too i suppose).

SMALL UPDATE / PATCH NOTES
POSTED
Mon, March 27
Wallis Part 2 - Bug Fixes

1. Cleaning up some miscellaneous typos/etc.
  2. Cleaning up some image artifacts
  3. Fixing a few event placement issues with the City Center, including the placement of the Not Cuck silhouette

Reactions: dersp

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
It is so easy to turn this game pretty gay, it's not even funny. Could keep some of the characters as is, variety is the spice of life, after all. So obviously, some art changes, just male versions of some of the existing characters. The story doesn't change much, but instead of futas, make the in charge people alphas. That's right, going omegaverse. The ones on the bottom rungs are omegas, then the normies are betas. Almost nothing changes storywise. We're in an empire of extremely dominant alphas who think all omegas should be at their feet. Alphas maintain the addictive cum, only a claim mark could protect an omegas sanity, but marking a pathetic lesser omega is frowned upon. They're for fucking and sometimes breeding. Hey, I've introduced the preg tag. I suppose that would be a change. The obvious grammar changes, maybe a mark scene near the end of some of the romantic routes. There, done. Honestly feels like I changed very little. It's mostly grammar and art tweaking. Magic!

Anywho, I read a lot of BL. Some omegaverse here and there. Didn't take long to get the above idea while playing the game. It's kind of already in my face. I've even already been mentally grammar switching things, imagining some characters as male alpha and others as female alpha. The one scene with the women confessing in the church becomes a female beta feeling guilty about what she did to her omega husband. In the religious text, goddess becomes the Alpha, male beomes Omega, pronouns become gender neutral. Anyways, I think it's all that learned autocorrect from reading bad book translations, it's improving my imagination. Which is awesome, cause I love the game, but futas do nothing for me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. Nope. Nope. This is utter nonsense. :oops::oops::oops:

That would destroy the game and make some sort of Frankstein's monster out of it. All the art would need to be torn and sent to the trash bin and the whole dystopian setting completelly changed.

Games with futa/trans characters aren't yet that many (despite a increase that can be noted around the forum since last year) plus the ones with this type of futadom are even less.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
That would destroy the game and make some sort of Frankstein's monster out of it. All the art would need to be torn and sent to the trash bin and the whole dystopian setting completelly changed.

Games with futa/trans characters aren't yet that many (despite a increase that can be noted around the forum since last year) plus the ones with this type of futadom are even less.
It genuinely doesn't change as much as you'd think. Mostly just some of the characters outward appearences (emphasis on some, why would all the art need to be trashed? I don't want every character to become a male alpha, only a few). The setting remains dystopian, just the cause slightly tweaked (alpha instead of futa) But of course, I know it wouldn't appeal to some, since the minute things seem to go completely gay, some people jump ship. Even though to me, this game is already about three quarters gay. The protag is male, all the doms have actual dicks instead of strapons, and all your peers are guys too. At least my verison could introduce female omegas. Anywho, the dom stuff remains. I ain't really changing the story stuff, just tweaking. I love what's here.
Also, while it is true that futa/trans games ain't super common here, them being doms does seem fairly common. Though, I think this is the first game I've played that decided to 100% focus on dommy futas. But gay games ain't common either. And you know what's even less common than both? Omegaverse games, any varient of them. Actually, they're basically nonexistent. I've only really seen one (and it's not even finished). So~ I'm gonna keep mentally fanfictioning my idea, ain't like I can go play an omegaverse game elsewhere. There isn't any to play~ T^T

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then go make some game like that or ask/support some dev who is doing it. Don't ask another game to be totally changed just to suit your needs. :rolleyes:

You are doing the exact same as those people who come to threads with female/Futa/trans protagonist and ask for it to be changed for male protagonist, about how "the game would be great like that". And then coming up with BS like "oh those changes would be so easy to make" to try to justify it. :FacePalm:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Then go make some game like that or ask/support some dev who is doing it. Don't ask another game to be totally changed just to suit your needs. :rolleyes:

You are doing the exact same as those people who come to threads with female/Futa/trans protagonist and ask for it to be changed for male protagonist, about how "the game would be great like that". And then coming up with BS like "oh those changes would be so easy to make" to try to justify it. :FacePalm:
I don't know how to make games; poor people don't usually get that kind of developer privilege; I didn't ask for the game to be changed. I just shared the idea I had cause I thought it was cool. And I thought there might be some slim miniscule chance that if I share the idea, somebody else will really like it, have the abilities I don't, and maybe make a mod for this game eventually. Or maybe my words could inspire someone to make a good omegaverse game. I'd take either, I'm not picky. And if nothing else, it was nice to get the idea off my chest. Felt selfish to keep it to myself.
Also, not sure whether my changes would be hard or not. Depends on the tech available and the skill of the person making the changes, I guess. Since most word changes are grammar changes, if there's tech that lets you look up for example goddess, then have all that changed to alpha, the change would likely take seconds. And if there's a game version of photoshop... welp, that would speed things up a lot art wise. But yeah, I have no clue what difficultly level my changes would be at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: FutadomLover

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
This is not the place to be asking this. What you're saying is not easy to do at all, you have zero technical clue of what you're talking about. And most of all, this is not a gay game, and neither is anyone here even remotely interested in making it so, bye.
I wasn't asking! I literally never asked! :FacePalm: And you're not into it. Cool. Thanks for voicing your opinion. (y)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes