Madmaxd

Apr 20, 2019
So, just finished the hypnoqueen stuff, and I don't think I have any words to say besides, wow what an ending. Towards both of them

Reactions: WedgeMan

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
For anyone who wants to know where the majority of the new content is (spoilers): this update is titled "Hypnoqueen". Go to the Rec Center > Cultural Arts Wing > Select the "Hypnosis" class. Ava, the hypnosis teacher, has content that's been dramatically expanded. Keep doing the classes every day. Ask about "Yellow Flowers" which will unlock after selecting the other options, and you're set.

There's also been updates surrounding Chloe at the bar.

As for my opinion on the update: the new animations look AMAZING. They feel more lively than usual.

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
Just finished it too, it was really fun. although this was basically just one lone sequence. no choices, no breaks... not even an epilogue for the "good" ending, only one for the "bad" one. Id love to see a changelog for this, because if this is all they did in 6 months, I would be a little bummed.

but staying positive here, I really enjoyed Ava and Charli as two fine new additions to the cast.

are the buttons for all the fun apps in our smartphone just placeholders, or are there acutally ways to use them? I would LOVE to scroll through dickstagram or whatever on my own.

Reactions: Crusado

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
animations are sick! really good improvement. glad they finally brought cumshots back

overall not that much new content, kind of expected to be disappointed there. hypnoqueen story is very nice, though.

still think that text once was the strong point of this game and now it is part of the reason the updates feel short

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just played the new update, I think it might be my favourite route. 9/10 update.

The twist of temptations as you finally figure out what happens in the hypno class.
The fat that Ava is just as into the complete MindBreak but she holds back. The ending where she breaks you and you skip 40 years is amazing.

I like how tightly written this route is. A small intense story that wraps up nicely. And it didn't need to do the thing other routes did where they feel kind of extreme. Claudia's route had the corruption of her police, Wallis blew up the mansion, etc etc. Instead it was a tight nit story mostly focused on the kinks of the characters and the way it affects them. Wallis' story was it's best, in my opinion, when they focused on her sadism. Demetria's sexuality was more interesting to me than her main storyline. That one scene where you find her on a date with Claudia was more memorable than her trials.

If you screen record the memory montage you see it's all the events that took place in the route.
That makes me wonder if the route that we play through is the second time the MC actually did that journey, and he is doomed to repeat the process of going to the rec centre, being taken by Charli, and going to Ava to get his mind whiped. Just like the start of the route.
In fact, his fetish could be so strong BECAUSE he's done this several times.
AND Charli has a LOT of videos with the MC (Silass is default). Meaning she could have taken him on several city trips.
Ava says it's been a month. But when you check the game day counter 9 days passes between yellow flowers and the first time you wake up in her car.

Also the 3D VR scene is fantastic! Hats off to Hellacious Sundae you did amazing!

Tangent:
The only way I see them topping this route is if they do a Renee route and somewhere along the way we see her get her ass fucked by a male, along with all the goodies we expect from a Renee route. Because of the in-universe taboo, I think for Renee of all people would be really hot if her reason for hating males is that the one time she loved a male, she let him fuck her ass, and it was the best orgasm she ever had. And that man broke her heart. The idea that Renee of all futas cums harder from her prostate than her dick, but she never trusted another person so she never did it again. I'd like that.

That's just my idea though, I'll gladly take any well written Renee route!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place it in the /game/ folder. :poop:
Just a heads up. But while this still unlocks the gallery, it doesn't unlock the scene replay in the cell phone.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Clearly this game has futa on male, but what about male on futa?

I guess there's no female by the lack of vaginal sex tag, right?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes