closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
No, the game is basically a dating sim, there's no not getting fucked, lol. You're better sticking with more RPGM games there in my opinion.
worth a shot. I played this a long while back and remember it was pretty "dangerous" in that sense so I thought if it was possible, this would be a difficult/challenging adn fun one to go through. Thanks for confirming.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.9.4] [F.W.G.B.S.] Compressed

PC (402MB) - -
MAC (448MB)
- -

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
worth a shot. I played this a long while back and remember it was pretty "dangerous" in that sense so I thought if it was possible, this would be a difficult/challenging adn fun one to go through. Thanks for confirming.
That was the earliest version of the game when Vicky and Suni were new. But then the devs realized that for most of the fans, it's not very fun to play a Futadom game where you get punished for getting dommed by futas. It's not fun if the game basically tells you not to indulge in the one fetish this game is catered to.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
That was the earliest version of the game when Vicky and Suni were new. But then the devs realized that for most of the fans, it's not very fun to play a Futadom game where you get punished for getting dommed by futas. It's not fun if the game basically tells you not to indulge in the one fetish this game is catered to.
Are you saying that it is now possible or that it is now impossible?

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
I think you should start a new game with a new storyline, A Failure to Launch
It is good that it is left

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I don't think I ever talked about this, but I really disliked that decision at the time and still do not like that they went this way. It really helped sell the futa supremacy and the changes to how binding works really took away from it's punch and thrill. But whatever, it's still my favourite smut...

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I don't think I ever talked about this, but I really disliked that decision at the time and still do not like that they went this way. It really helped sell the futa supremacy and the changes to how binding works really took away from it's punch and thrill. But whatever, it's still my favourite smut...
That's odd to me. But to each his own.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

OnlyMeme

Mar 31, 2018
I really like Wallis route. I just wished there was an end scene for some animation like how other characters had multiple parts in their animations.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
In the early version of the game, any sex with a futa was game over. Now you can fuck futas.
isn't that an update that came with selectable difficulty? maybe on the hardest difficulty there is still a game over and some change in dialog when you fuck a futa and she cums? haven't tried it, i always play the sandbox mode because the grind is awful

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really like Wallis route. I just wished there was an end scene for some animation like how other characters had multiple parts in their animations.
This a hundred times. The story is great but it suffers from a lack of artwork, specially part 2.
That's odd to me. But to each his own.
I am with you on this one. For me the new way they expanded the addiction system and even added ways to counterbalance it via drugs or (mental) exercise helps with the motivation for the protagonist to look for a nice romantic route.

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
That's interesting because in my eyes it's the healthiest decision they've ever made to the game.

A few years ago, it was awkward engaging with the futa on male fetish marketed without losing immediately. It wasn't really so much a punch or a thrill, but more entering a fighting ring and getting knocked out before the round starts.

Now people can choose to have a difficult experience rather than it being forced on them.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes