MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to dump rye and seduce her sister? Tried maxing knowledge, it enables spouting some oversophisticated pick up lines, but ultimately changes nothing. Also, newly introduced characters are way hotter than our sadistic mistress.

Reactions: xXtr33mVVI

metrix

Apr 2, 2019
Any fix for the animations? I deleted everything related to the previous versions of the game (%appdata%). That's the only thing I could think of.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Any fix for the animations? I deleted everything related to the previous versions of the game (%appdata%). That's the only thing I could think of.
Got the latest update? There was an update that fixed the animation problem, after some experienced the issue. The only animation not there should be the last threesome sceene.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
With every update game gets more dark. It will not be surprise if in future we get futa, which will have bad ending where she kill you and sacrifice your body to summon ancient evil

Reactions: Ullubu and joehoe

plan C failed

Aug 3, 2017
If anyone knows , near Rye's path end...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any save for when rye part one ended dont wanna play game from the start again
before Rye's family mansion
A question for those who completed Rye path
also curious about that +1

Aug 7, 2017
near Rye's path end
I cheated and had maxxed out stats and still failed, probably has to do something with "love levels" or who you talk to during the week

also curious about that
again no idea, I only found the duchess ending as far as "good" endings go

Is there any way to dump rye and seduce her sister?
not from what I can tell, I messed around with it last night and all the sister scenes were threesomes

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Great update first an foremost. Yeah I found the Corp Rye pics in the folder as well though ive yet to find them in game. By the look of the background though it looks like the MC's rundown flat which got me thinking.

Has anyone tried the Vicky path in this new patch where you catch Rye breaking in? I am probably wrong as the pics clearly titleled CorpRye but it would be nice throwback scene to an event that we had ages ago. If its not in that scene I guess its unlocked by choosing to assy dialogue to Rye and/or which of the family you choose to visit while at the manor possibly.

P.S do we actually get a scene just with Renee when choosing to make a "deal" with her or does that just end up leading to the dungeon with the 2 of them? I cant remember.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Is the link in here the fixed version?
Yes.

Anyways guys, I appreciate all the thanks, but I'm not gonna link it anywhere else. If someone feels the need to re-upload it for those of you who might have a slower connection, then more power to you, but I already re-subscribed for their Patreon solely for this download.

Anyways, I'll echo my previous sentiment after their last update:
I'm so torn. Every time I get frustrated with how ridiculously long the developers take to do anything, I'll check out a new update and be absolutely blown away by how well the game is written and designed. There's definitely still passion behind the game.
It's a great update, very good writing, but this was definitely a step in a darker direction. There's lots of references to torture, death, and outright murder...but I suppose that was to be expected in a dystopian universe such as this.

Some questions I have, and an answer to the Corporate Rye endings below.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes