jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
"-Instead of ending at Rye Part One, you can now play Rye Part Two. "

Da fuk does this nonsense even mean?

Reactions: Ullubu

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
This update had good quality scenes and animations. I liked most of it, but... Jesus Christ, calm down with the dark shit. It straight-up makes me uncomfortable to play the game.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or what.
I agree, there is a difference beetween sexual domination and fucked up oppression. For me great example of route done right, was the the one featuring redhead from the bar. She is casually condescending, you are clearly not equal in relationship, but at the same time you are not under constant threat of being sent to brothel near war frontline xD

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I agree, there is a difference beetween sexual domination and fucked up oppression. For me great example of route done right, was the the one featuring redhead from the bar. She is casually condescending, you are clearly not equal in relationship, but at the same time you are not under constant threat of being sent to brothel near war frontline xD
i disagree. The new rye endings kinda excited me... the trap was just to sweet and i regret nothing ! okay maybe the dad beneath the floor a bit ... but besides that NOTHING!!!! :D

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
does anyone know anything about the empress. the store i mean, is there any way to get inside that i missed somehow?
also is there any way to just see all the images?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
How do you modify money?

It "seems" like a fun game, but I hate games that force you to earn a lot of cash to avoid a bad ending, at the expense of advancing a story.

Have fun, or grind.... well i choose option C, cheat.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Here ma boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Upload your save, edit what you need and replace.
i appreciate the link, but i ended up figuring out the console commands.

it was fun to play the game without all the stupid increasing rent/tax mechanics.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Kinda sad that if you gown rye path its only REPORT RYES MOM TO THE POLICE
I mean, what else can they do? Unless they expose her for her crimes, they're both kinda fucked - and moreso in the literal sense for the male protagonist!

Also, to those of you who want to legitimately play the game, go through the Suni route and choose to be 'adopted' by them without being bound if you want to continue playing. That will eliminate the Free Male Tax, which is the tax that keeps increasing every couple of weeks. You'll still have to pay rent though, but as far as I remember that stays the same at least.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
How do you modify money?

It "seems" like a fun game, but I hate games that force you to earn a lot of cash to avoid a bad ending, at the expense of advancing a story.

Have fun, or grind.... well i choose option C, cheat.
well should work... or you just max out most of your stats and do a savegame then ;)

I dont think the game actually forces your to earn money, its part of the story. And the classes are just fun :D

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
well should work... or you just max out most of your stats and do a savegame then ;)

I dont think the game actually forces your to earn money, its part of the story. And the classes are just fun :D
You gotta pay rent and tax otherwise it's a game over and the tax continuously increases.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.3a] [F.W.G.B.S.] - Original Size: 1.18GB

Download PC (143MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
This update had good quality scenes and animations. I liked most of it, but... Jesus Christ, calm down with the dark shit. It straight-up makes me uncomfortable to play the game.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or what.
What did you expect in a dystopian setting?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
You gotta pay rent and tax otherwise it's a game over and the tax continuously increases.
yes and if you cant pay anymore you become an mrea slut and are tasked with the honor of pleasing those mrea officers anytime they want. So its a part of the story/ending... so i dont get the complains...

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes