Yang22

Mar 29, 2019
I kind of like it dark tbh, but i am sort of a hardcore maso, so i understand that is not for everyone.

With this, do the developers consider the game to be complete? I mean, we do have an ending for the 3 romance choices, what are they planing for the future? Are they planning anything more to this game?
I would happily continue to subscribe as long as they continue adding stuff. Maybe more romance options?

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
I kind of like it dark tbh, but i am sort of a hardcore maso, so i understand that is not for everyone.

With this, do the developers consider the game to be complete? I mean, we do have an ending for the 3 romance choices, what are they planing for the future? Are they planning anything more to this game?
I would happily continue to subscribe as long as they continue adding stuff. Maybe more romance options?
From what I understand, they're still going to add a path for Demetria (the head of the church or whatever) and Claudia.

Yang22

Mar 29, 2019
So, i'm getting an error every when i try to give vicky the money to open her bar. It looks something like this. Anyone has any idea how to solve? vicky error.jpg

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
She is, especially in contrast with rye. Still, in best girl ranking she is in third place, behind police officer, and rye mother.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
It is something else. I usually dont tend to use it, but does anyone have a cheatmode or console advise?
cba to replay over and over again, and if you can infinite money, you can pick what you want. Otherwise I will just wait for it to be finished.

Cheers!

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
It is something else. I usually dont tend to use it, but does anyone have a cheatmode or console advise?
cba to replay over and over again, and if you can infinite money, you can pick what you want. Otherwise I will just wait for it to be finished.

Cheers!
you can use ren'py editor to edit every single stats even romance points

Reactions: BigLurker
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes