Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I played through Rye's path a few times again and I wanted to comment on how well they made the "Renee's Masterstroke" scene. It's one thing to read the enticing dialogue to tempt you, but adding the blurry image that slowly unveils itself the more you fall for the temptation of the MC being spitroasted by both Renee and Renata was such a goddamn tease! I think it's amazing that they could tempt the player by means of essentially "breaking 4th wall".

Also, it didn't help that Renee has that bitchy "2hot4u" MILF look that turns me on so much. The set images with her on the bed just about busted both my ovaries. :ROFLMAO:

ReneeTempt1.png ReneeTempt2.png ReneeTempt3.png

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I played through Rye's path a few times again and I wanted to comment on how well they made the "Renee's Masterstroke" scene. It's one thing to read the enticing dialogue to tempt you, but adding the blurry image that slowly unveils itself the more you fall for the temptation of the MC being spitroasted by both Renee and Renata was such a goddamn tease! I think it's amazing that they could tempt the player by means of essentially "breaking 4th wall".

Also, it didn't help that Renee has that bitchy "2hot4u" MILF look that turns me on so much. The set images with her on the bed just about busted both my ovaries. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 282872 View attachment 282870 View attachment 282871

You just bloody know that if she gets that thing near any of us she will bust everything it touches be it from either gender...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah that scene with Renee was really well done. I did fall for it just to check it (for science!:ROFLMAO:) before reloading to a previous save. :love:

@enken read my post on top of this page. ;)

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
Strange my anti-virus says there is malware virus in the folder or in the game , downloaded from the mega link so anybody had this also

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
I can't find the option to go to the basement :cry:
Check Annony post when she explains how to get best ending. Before the last step, entrance to basement appears to the left of Renee. Its on the floor, you need to click it. You cant get this ending just via interacting with girl in room.

metrix

Apr 2, 2019
Just to clarify, the last Rye scene (the one with her and Renata) you get isn't animated, right? The picture is hawt as hell, just wish it were moving.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I can't find the images and animations anywhere in game folder, there is however a text file that refers to them being in a folder called
\images\animations but I can't find it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I used unren.bat on the game but didn't find a animations folder too. I think i remember someone saying several pages ago that there was a bug with them. :unsure:

edit: Yeah people were talking about it about 4-5 pages ago (myself included...lol)

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I used unren.bat on the game but didn't find a animations folder too. I think i remember someone saying several pages ago that there was a bug with them. :unsure:

edit: Yeah people were talking about it about 4-5 pages ago (myself included...lol)
They switched to videos... there's a video folder now with a dump ton full of videos.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
After failed date with Vicky, she tells me to meet her home and gives me her address. But how exactly can I go there? I can't find any option for that...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This update had good quality scenes and animations. I liked most of it, but... Jesus Christ, calm down with the dark shit. It straight-up makes me uncomfortable to play the game.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or what.
Well this is a distopia where most futas see no reason to not go around raping and/or killing males while the State usually turns a blind eye or downright opress their civil rights.

Also it is really not the first time violence and death happens. Suni's path has a hidden status check that may lead to the stalker Shauna killing her and kidnapping the protagonist for a session of torture and rape. Vicky's bad ending pretty much implies she mistreat (beats) the protagonist.
I mean, what else can they do? Unless they expose her for her crimes, they're both kinda fucked - and moreso in the literal sense for the male protagonist!

Also, to those of you who want to legitimately play the game, go through the Suni route and choose to be 'adopted' by them without being bound if you want to continue playing. That will eliminate the Free Male Tax, which is the tax that keeps increasing every couple of weeks. You'll still have to pay rent though, but as far as I remember that stays the same at least.
Yeah. Becoming sex friends with Sunni and her girlfriend will free you from the ever increasing tax. Which i suspect Claudia invented just so she could get the protagonist's ass.
They switched to videos... there's a video folder now with a dump ton full of videos.
I am dumb hehe. :ROFLMAO:
Didn't saw that folder there until you pointed out. Still only animations for the Rye blowjob (on executive clothes), her fisting and the threesome with her mother Renee and sister Renata are there. Guess that answers the questions about missing animations.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After failed date with Vicky, she tells me to meet her home and gives me her address. But how exactly can I go there? I can't find any option for that...
It has been quite some time since i played her route but it is a bulding on the right side of the city center. 8º floor if am not mistaken.

Reactions: Semi Rukiya

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
It has been quite some time since i played her route but it is a bulding on the right side of the city center. 8º floor if am not mistaken.
Oh, haha, I was checking out the city and I didn't see I can actually interact with that middle building on the right side, thanks!

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
Oh my god .. this game is crazy !! the devs are mad simply mad ! I wished to see such game like this for ages and can't believe this legit exists ! It would be a "total masterpiece" with few more stuff ! maybe "X-Ray" options for H-Scenes ? and Deeper penetration option too ! the animations are smooth as fk anyways ! thank you so much for this game , keep up the amazing work Mister !

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes