Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
If i am not mistaken (correct me if i am wrong) there are 5 endings, two good and three bad.
There are three good endings -

Best Ending - MC becomes Rye's seneschal. Is not bound into a sculpture at the opening of the boy's school, wears a tiara.
Sweet ending - Happy one, MC is bound into the statue at the beginning at the opening the the school, Rye declares her love for the MC and puts on shades
Bound Ending - Good-ish, MC is bound into the statue at the beginning at the opening the the school. Game ends

These are determined by the choices in the Rye conversations, as far as I can tell. Maybe some stat checks, but I had all of them up to ridiculous levels when I finished. A nitpick - Rye's (and her sister's) cock is just ridiculous in the closing scenes. That shit should be toned down moving forward. No one can get an actual firelog in their mouth

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You mixed things. Sweet ending is the one where the protagonist isn't bound and he is at Rye's side opening the centre for abused males. It is named like that in the game's image folder.

Agree with your nitpick.

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Nobody answered me, There's a new release

Apr 11 at 3:21am
2 Fast 2 FuRyeOus
release

Apr 10 at 4:29pm
FDW 0.3.2 "Rye Part Two" live tomorrow

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
V0.1 Suni main route. Shauna's surprise path.
V0.2 Vicky main route. Stacy financial scene.
V0.3 Rye main route.
I think you mixed up Suni and Vicky around? Unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure Vicky was the first futa they focused on.

Nobody answered me, There's a new release

Apr 11 at 3:21am
2 Fast 2 FuRyeOus
release

Apr 10 at 4:29pm
FDW 0.3.2 "Rye Part Two" live tomorrow
.... yes? We are aware of that. We just spent the last few days playing and talking about the new release. You can download it on the first page.

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
I think you mixed up Suni and Vicky around? Unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure Vicky was the first futa they focused on.

.... yes? We are aware of that. We just spent the last few days playing and talking about the new release. You can download it on the first page.
I see, That's a little more than confusing as the past release was also called 0.3a at least in the downloads build

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
There is only one scene with Draga which happens during Goddess Day.

Every 0.x version only comes with one main route and a few other smaller ones or scenes.

V0.1 Suni main route. Shauna's surprise path.
V0.2 Vicky main route. Stacy financial scene.
V0.3 Rye main route.

Next one should be Claudia from what people have been telling around (according to the devs patreon).
So if i play 0.3a i should only choose to bind to suni, vicky or rye?

U

User_1362989

Who is Demetria and where do I find her? Her name shows up as a grayed out option when the crazy FUTA kidnaps me.

U

User_1362989

How often is this game usually updated? I can't seem to get enough.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well I already got the sweet ending, but how do I get the other endings listed there? some step by step?
There's a lot of different ways to do end of Rye's route during the 5 days and it also depends on the choices you made during the party, so a step by step guide isn't really needed.

rye_ends_lainmod.png

Sweet end - Rye convo #1 determines if you get this.
Bound - Rye convo #2 determines whether you get bound or not.
Bondage Basement end - Can get this end in Renee's 2nd convo or if you don't defeat Renee and ask her to keep you.
Rye Just Business end - Talk to Renee and accept her deal to get this (it was also possible to get this end earlier in the game)
War Camp end - Don't resist during Renee's Masterstroke scene (lots of other ways to get this end)

Reactions: Rasori and fanboi

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
This update with Rye was very good and everything, but I think I should have more sex scenes with Renee or Renata outside that was good.

U

User_1379352

How long does it usually take for this game to be updated. I love it!

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes