Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Since the animation isn't working will i have to re-DL the game or is it something else.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
There is no formal walkthrough done, but search this thread. People talk about how to find most routes here (myself included). ;)

Or if you prefer just ask here and someone is likely to answer.
So could you tell of how to catch every end of this new update?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anybody know where the video folder is on the latest version? I can't seem to find it...
It's on the \game\video folder.
i don't know how start with the police officer, and how to get the second part of rye.
And how you can start the dungeon?
1) There is no route for her yet, only a bad ending.
2) It starts right after part one so if you aren't seeing that means you didn't complete it yet. Keep dating Rye.
3)Read the last couple of pages, the endings are spread across a few posts.

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
About police officer... anybody knows if her route is next in queue? I am not pledging on their patreon currently so i dont have access to info about that.

D

Deleted member 166306

For those of you who want the video and imahe files, use this

This extracts from .rpa files

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is also a thread for Unren.bat on the Tools & Tutorials area of this forum. It can be used to extract the rpa files and a few othe things like unlocking the console and developer menu.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Very good futa game. but could have a menu with information and measures of the characters (for example how many cm or inch each character has). And could have a walkthrough.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Very good futa game. but ould have a menu with information and measures of the characters (for example how many cm or inch each character has). And could have a walkthrough.
If you look for some pages behind you have one person talking about the true end of the Rye route but also have other endings.

Reactions: Futackerman

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is only one scene with Draga which happens during Goddess Day.

Every 0.x version only comes with one main route and a few other smaller ones or scenes.

V0.1 Suni main route. Shauna's surprise path.
V0.2 Vicky main route. Stacy financial scene.
V0.3 Rye main route.

Next one should be Claudia from what people have been telling around (according to the devs patreon).

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes