Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
This update with Rye was very good and everything, but I think I should have more sex scenes with Renee or Renata outside that was good.

U

User_1379352

How long does it usually take for this game to be updated. I love it!

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Great update. Few scenes but they are high quality!

That is also the best way to shut these people up in the thread that said things like " These devs don't deserve any support ! "

I just hope they get the next update out soon(ish). 6 months of waiting for Claudia is something that would be hard to handle :(

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
It's on the \game\video folder.

1) There is no route for her yet, only a bad ending.
2) It starts right after part one so if you aren't seeing that means you didn't complete it yet. Keep dating Rye.
3)Read the last couple of pages, the endings are spread across a few posts.
Thanks, but I don't now how to survive at her mom

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Great update. Few scenes but they are high quality!

That is also the best way to shut these people up in the thread that said things like " These devs don't deserve any support ! "

I just hope they get the next update out soon(ish). 6 months of waiting for Claudia is something that would be hard to handle :(
I agree, though I think more scenes with Rye's mother would be even better but it was good in the same way.

Reactions: fanboi

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
How long does it usually take for this game to be updated. I love it!
As others have already said, this might be one of the worst games to follow if you're desperate for new content. I love this game, hell, it'd be on my personal top 3 had it not been for the 6-12 month wait between each update. But if it's any consultation each update has been consistently better than the last, and I imagine it's the reason why we call keep coming back to it when it eventually arrives. ;)

Thanks, but I don't now how to survive at her mom
I made a quick walkthrough here for people to follow if they find themselves stuck at the 'Romanov Manor' sequence.
This (depending on how you want Rye to treat you) is the best ending you can get with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
As others have already said, this might be one of the worst games to follow if you're desperate for new content. I love this game, hell, it'd be on my personal top 3 had it not been for the 6-12 month wait between each update. But if it's any consultation each update has been consistently better than the last, and I imagine it's the reason why we call keep coming back to it when it eventually arrives. ;)
To be honest they where always an amateur bunch trying to do their fetishes a service the fact it's up this point in it's development is quite an achievement

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm confused, is this v0.3.2 ?
Technically speaking it's the completion of v0.3. So I guess calling it v0.3 is the most accurate? They need a better naming convention as they also put letters in their versioning. :unsure:
Basically once they start working on the next girl it will likely be v0.4.x.

Reactions: Khalid33

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
can we get a file with all scenes cg/pics in case i've missed any?let's wait 1 year for next cool update xd

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes