Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Any idea when a new update is coming, also that'll help with the animation, since is anyone having freezing problems with the animation?

Reactions: Dave3518

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I just had the sweetest ending that puts all my romance novels to shame.

I left my guy in good hands with a futa that loves him and will take care of him.

Momma Shauna is the bestest.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
not really a fan of futa x male genre. would have been ok if it was futa x futa or futa x female. is there a mod or something for that?
No there is no mod and hey that's the game if it's not to your liking don't play it then, but hey everyone have their likes.

Reactions: kingja89

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019
Its funny that I only just realized this. But for a game called 'futadom', in which they keep calling themselves futa, there isn't a single futa in it... None of them have a female primary sexual characteristic. They have a penis and balls, but no vagina. So they're just shemales or dickgirls, not futa. Futa require both to be futa.

Edit: I also just remembered an old manga series I read quite a while back called Dulce Report. Is that where the idea for the mind controlling cum from futas came from? Though in DR it worked on both males and females. As well as a futa who puts all of yours to shame, lol.
yeah you are completely wrong and have it backwards

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yeah you are completely wrong and have it backwards
How so? Futas have both genitals. The ones in this game don't.
Its also pretty unusual for them to have testicles. That's more a dickgirl thing. I've seen it before, but its very rare.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Its also pretty unusual for them to have testicles. That's more a dickgirl thing. I've seen it before, but its very rare.
From what I've seen, futas that have everything (i.e. large breasts, penis, testicles, vagina) are being labelled as "full-package futanari".
Personally I like it that way. There's something cute about a pair of balls that cover a vagina. :giggle:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
From what I've seen, futas that have everything (i.e. large breasts, penis, testicles, vagina) are being labelled as "full-package futanari".
Personally I like it that way. There's something cute about a pair of balls that cover a vagina. :giggle:
Its still pretty rare in manga and doujinshi. I've seen it, of course. But the 'no balls' look is the norm. I don't really mind either way. Unless they go the 'disgusting' route with smegma and other nastiness.
But that doesn't change the fact that the 'futa' in this game only have male genitals.

Also, you would think that males born from a woman and one of these would have at least some resistance to the binding. And one of the lines in the game makes me think that one of the mc's parents wasn't 'male'.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All that matter is that in this game they are called futa. :p

By the way, if I am not mistaken the protagonist had a futa mother according to some dialogues with Rye's sister.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I believe that the route that comes from Claudia could explore a little of this past of the main character.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes