Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes they are childhood friends, I expect a great route that is Rye's route level, or similar. And it seems that Demetria is also involved.
Rye's route was awesome. I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was. Probably the only one so far that could be considered a happy ending for the MC as he managed to keep his mind relatively intact. Yay to dating a drug kingpin.

She was also surprisingly sweet. I mean she had down side with all the rape and beatings and muggings and shit but underneath the psychotic exterior beats the heart of a romantic rapist.

Edit to say it isn't as good as Momma Shauna's though.

Reactions: Filippa2000

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Yes they are childhood friends, I expect a great route that is Rye's route level, or similar. And it seems that Demetria is also involved.
I think it's safe to say that the Claudia route will be at least as good as Rye's one. These devs may take a millennia and a half to release a new update, but they've had a great record of each update being better than the last when you consider to compare Vickey's route with Suni's, then compare Suni's route with Rye's. It's gotten better every time, so I'm really looking forward to how they'll do Claudia's. It would be nice if we get something even better than the Romanov's family mansion sequence, which I thought was amazing.

Rye's route was awesome. I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was. Probably the only one so far that could be considered a happy ending for the MC as he managed to keep his mind relatively intact. Yay to dating a drug kingpin.
I agree. Being put under the mercy of Rye is practically a wet dream, but it's only made 1000 times better knowing that you're completely conscious and consensual for it. ;)

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Well, I guess it will not take ages like the last time they said the Demetria route would be 90% according to what was posted here, and that Claudia would be much less prepared but the two would know each other, so I guess what's going to be a big plot has everything to be a big plot. I'm optimistic.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i too have big hopes for Claudia's route after the great work they did with Rye's romance path despite the fact she isn't even one of my favorites girls in the game. :)

Also things seems to be progressing well for the developers so far, they already posted 3 updates this month, and i don't think that it will take them that much time (Rye's path) to release the next update version.
Now they just need to contract Maim Lain to be their bug hunter. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, did anyone posted what was said in their newest post from last week here?

Last edited:

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah i too have big hopes for Claudia's route after the great work they did with Rye's romance path despite the fact she isn't even one of my favorites girls in the game. :)

Also things seems to be progressing well for the developers so far, they already posted 3 updates this month, and i don't think that it will take them that much time (Rye's path) to release the next update version.
Now they just need to contract Maim Lain to be their bug hunter. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, did anyone posted what was said in their newest post from last week here?
The last one that came out I do not think so.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Any idea when is the next update? Also is there a way to fix the animation, once it stops when doing a new playthrough.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
They still didn't post the monthly update, the wait is killing me, but maybe it's a good sign.
I'll tell you here, if there is something interesting in there...

Reactions: Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Lets hope she gets the same treatment as Rye. :)

There is a new update on their patreon dated from today.

I also hope that they do give proper attention to Claudia, she deserves it and is one of my favorite characters.

edit:
I hope someone can post here something about this new update on their patreon.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes