mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
yes and I encourage you to become one too, comon, this thing has to be supported, imagine what they could do working on this full time...
I really wish I could, there are other developers too like Futabox, Majalis, Zehmun, Ghosthug and many others that i loved their games... but since I'm just a young jobless brazilian pleb I can't afford to support them yet, but I really apreciate the community that does <3. One day I hope I earn some money and join you guys, my thanks.

Reactions: dersp

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I really wish I could, there are other developers too like Futabox, Majalis, Zehmun, Ghosthug and many others that i loved their games... but since I'm just a young jobless brazilian pleb I can't afford to support them yet, but I really apreciate the community that does <3. One day I hope I earn some money and join you guys, my thanks.
Wow are you Brazilian too? Man, I'm also never thought to see another here.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yes and I encourage you to become one too, comon, this thing has to be supported, imagine what they could do working on this full time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually did for a month some time ago. If i have some spare money i will try to do it again next august.:)

From what i understand happy endings (a la Rye's sweet ending) for Demetria and Claudia routes will require both of their routes or both of them (like a threesome)?:unsure:

Reactions: Rasori

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
I actually did for a month some time ago. If i have some spare money i will try to do it again next august.:)

From what i understand happy endings (a la Rye's sweet ending) for Demetria and Claudia routes will require both of their routes or both of them (like a threesome)?:unsure:
Sounds very much like a threesome to me for them, hell maybe even a DAP scene though after seeing Rye and her mum I am abit worried about our MC being able to sit down again if that happens :LOL:

Reactions: Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Sounds very much like a threesome to me for them, hell maybe even a DAP scene though after seeing Rye and her mum I am abit worried about our MC being able to sit down again if that happens :LOL:
This sounds like a true truth, hell but I hope that happens.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The boy is fucked, again, literally if this turns up to be true. :ROFLMAO:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I do wish the scenes were more than a 1 second loop, though. Or at least more of them, in different positions.

strafe555

Jun 9, 2018
If they had shown good faith and released updates in a timely manner like the devs of tales of androgyny and seeds of chaos, for example, I would. But as it stands they are taking their sweet time obviously to milk as much patron money as possible and get their fans to be absolutely on the edge of abandoning their pledge before they release anything. This is the sad truth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While they did delay V0.3, their monthly patron support is stable during this year after a grown period in the late months of 2018.
So the only truth is that you are speaking without any evidence to back up your claims. :sneaky:

Reactions: kingja89

strafe555

Jun 9, 2018
While they did delay V0.3, their monthly patron support is stable during this year after a grown period in the late months of 2018.
So the only truth is that you are speaking without any evidence to back up your claims. :sneaky:
Since 2017 with the v.0.1 release until now we are only at ver.0.3.

That's all the "evidence" you need, outside of mandatory monthly updates the progress has been abysmally slow for a LONG time while the patreon money keeps rolling in. I hope they will turn it around eventually and offer consistent updates.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
I know that,by commenting this,I'm doing the same, but please stop asking for the release. I'm sure when it's out this will be updated. It's aggravating to watch a thread and then receive a notification,then come and see this. Sorry if I'm being rude,but each time I'm let down by this.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes