ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I checked out the other three games from Erect Society.
After only playing one "https://f95zone.to/threads/call-and-fuck-v1-0-erectsociety.10096/", I am now far more disappointed at futadom's crummy little '1 second loop per entire sex scene'. Call and Fuck had 3-5+ scenes PER. It feels like a huge step down. Now I have the gym and sorority to check out :(

Gym scenes downgraded a bit. There's only one scene. But the scenes at least have multiple speeds. Admittedly, the sudden rape/murder in episode 2 was out of nowhere.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I like them both but to be fair, Futadom's story is a LOT more complex than the games done by Erect Society developer.;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I like them both but to be fair, Futadom's story is a LOT more complex than the games done by Erect Society developer.;)
I'll definitely agree. But the sex scenes are a bit blah. It only consists of one 'lead up' still, and a single 1 second loop, lol.
Though story-wise, I still don't understand why once we've built up some cash we can't buy the 'better' spermicide that doesn't make us lose our intelligence stat every time you get attacked.
Or why there's only a single "you keep your mind" ending :( I've literally built up thousands of dollars in-game without cheating, yet we can do nothing with it other than dump 10k on one of the 'masters'.
Hope the next patch with their church lots of content. I would love more 'fails' as well as more 'successes'.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ingame thinking: because for drug dealers is better that you have to pay 10 times for cheap sex drug instead of one time payment for a better version that will protect you better and/or for more time.

From the game mechanic perspective that would be because futadom is kinda grindy. :p

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ingame thinking: because for drug dealers is better that you have to pay 10 times for cheap sex drug instead of one time payment for a better version that will protect you better and/or for more time.

From the game mechanic perspective that would be because futadom is kinda grindy. :p
Are you forgetting that we can become friends with Rae, whose family sells the 100% type spermicide? Pretty sure it wouldn't be too expensive, considering how much the mc apparently has.

You literally CAN'T run out of the crappy version of spermicide, anyways. I've tried. That's what the little blue crystal is in the top. It refreshes constantly and never runs out. The only way I found to lower it was to console command my intelligence into -300... which changed nothing. Even with 0, I still somehow used it.
And it being 'grindy' means very little to me and my 4 pages of saves just so I could have one at every scene and every situation. There's a reason I was able to pay the 10k to the drunk for her story's 'good' ending before the second goddess day. Or see the store clerk's scene for earning too much.
Hell. You can get over 1k for the third level of 'fuck bike' work. And if you're afraid of the fail, then just save before talking to Draga for each attempt. Rolling back doesn't stop it, because its apparently set from the time you speak to her. I've tried scrolling back and moving it forward more than 10 times just to test, and a fail is always a fail unless you go to before you entered the back room and spoke to Draga.
Considering you can play literally forever without getting raped, costing us some of that cash for a better spermicide means little, as well. Go through Suni's story and tell her you DON'T want her to bind you, and you get put in the registry as hers so you no longer have to pay the escalating tax. And after that, have sex with her... I think 15 times... and the goddess day event becomes moot because she saves you. Or just run to the place that gives you the intelligence test and get out of it that way. And if you fail the test, scroll back and try another answer until you pass.
Honestly, money means very little once you've bought the store items and built up a few thousand to raise your stats to max.
So allowing us to spend that surplus on the better spermicide seems like as good an option as any other. Not to mention that you can become Rae's friend in Vivky's story line, so she could sell it to you for cheaper since her family is the drug cartel that sells it.

And that reminds me. One of the things that don't make sense. The mc is the child of a futa. We're told this in one of his rants about how scary his childhood was. Shouldn't he have some level of resistance? Because in Rae's story we're told that her father not only took a whole load up the tail pipe, but was still mentally sound long enough to rush all the way back home and beg his 'wife' for the spermicide. And yet it hits us nearly instantly... That just doesn't make sense. Not to mention the multiple times we get some during the lower stat points of the story while using the bad spermicide. That's literally HOW you build up a resistance.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I never did find out what the police badge from the store is for, I don't think. And its weird that you can only wear the sexy nightwear for Vicky (I didn't remember. I just turned the game on and spoke to her to find out)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You seem to be confusing game mechanics with the overall story. Intelligence, strength are there so that you can pass (or not) the hidden status check that happens in every girl route and the random events. The same being also true to the sexual stats and the spermicide that the protagonist always carry around. But From a story point of view he always carry said drug to avoid being binded against his will, same with him not being dumb in the story despite whatever level his intelligence stat is.

About Rye it is true that in the Sweet Ending he won't have to worry about getting addicted to cum since Rye's family is the one producing the spermicide, which he will likely have acess to as her consort. But when that happens it is a game ending event and only "Suni's colorful friendship path" allows to keep playing after it.

There's a reason I was able to pay the 10k to the drunk for her story's 'good' ending before the second goddess day. Or see the store clerk's scene for earning too much.
The reason being that you worked for money by doing the daily jobs at the school or the gym. Repeating something over and over is what mean to grind.

And that reminds me. One of the things that don't make sense. The mc is the child of a futa. We're told this in one of his rants about how scary his childhood was. Shouldn't he have some level of resistance? Because in Rae's story we're told that her father not only took a whole load up the tail pipe, but was still mentally sound long enough to rush all the way back home and beg his 'wife' for the spermicide. And yet it hits us nearly instantly... That just doesn't make sense. Not to mention the multiple times we get some during the lower stat points of the story while using the bad spermicide. That's literally HOW you build up a resistance.
He also tells Renata that he ran before his mother was able to bind him. Also take into account most of the time he is having sex with protection from either condom or spermicide in his journeys across the city.
Perhaps in the future there can be some talk about building resistence against the addictive effects via exposure to small doses and maybe even a ingame mechanic for it. But it would been better asking the developers this on their reddit page since they don't frequent here:

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
I'll definitely agree. But the sex scenes are a bit blah. It only consists of one 'lead up' still, and a single 1 second loop, lol.
Though story-wise, I still don't understand why once we've built up some cash we can't buy the 'better' spermicide that doesn't make us lose our intelligence stat every time you get attacked.
Or why there's only a single "you keep your mind" ending :( I've literally built up thousands of dollars in-game without cheating, yet we can do nothing with it other than dump 10k on one of the 'masters'.
Hope the next patch with their church lots of content. I would love more 'fails' as well as more 'successes'.

I would not be surprised at all if we never got a happy free solo male ending as its not really fitting for how the world is in Futadom. Dont get me wrong they definitely can do it i just wouldnt be surprised if they didnt and I would be fine with that.

As for the loops to be fair to them most of the scenes usually consist of 3 individual loops that roughly add up to 9+secs totaled, dosent sound alot I know but thats more than we get then sfm/blender creators lol :LOL: Im glad you liked the Erect Society games though

Reactions: dersp

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I would not be surprised at all if we never got a happy free solo male ending as its not really fitting for how the world is in Futadom. Dont get me wrong they definitely can do it i just wouldnt be surprised if they didnt and I would be fine with that.

As for the loops to be fair to them most of the scenes usually consist of 3 individual loops that roughly add up to 9+secs totaled, dosent sound alot I know but thats more than we get then sfm/blender creators lol :LOL: Im glad you liked the Erect Society games though
3 loops? 2 maybe... A thrusting loop, and then a cumming loop. Though they sure don't look like they're more than a second or two each. I did notice very slight speed ups of the one second thrusting loops, but only in a few scenes. Either the rest don't have the speed up, or they're minute enough that I didn't notice.
Like the fisting scene. Its one second of loop, that gets sped up twice. It goes from slow to medium to fast, and that's it. The scene with Rae and her sister has a slight speed up that's barely noticeable, for instance. And a cum scene. I find that the cum part being longer than the thrust loop is a bit funny, though.
The Mallory scenes (all three of them) are only the one second loop with no speed ups and a cum scenes.

I don't really look at many SFM blenders. I like actual video types like kamadevasfm, selfdrillingsms, Dezmall, and a few of sumthindifrnt. I'd like more, but he seems to like 'scrawny Ethiopian' way too much. Its creepy.
I'd be happier with the scenes in futadom even if there were just repositionings. Its the 'one scene that doesn't change' thing that bothers me. Especially since Iread/play/enjoy many games with no movement at all. Just several changing images per scene.

Last edited:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I mean..... it's a dating sim, a happy solo ending doesn't really happen in those anyway

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But they did mentioned once (on their reddit forum) a route related to that males right group in the future, but even if that happens it is bound to be connect to someone's relationship route.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You seem to be confusing game mechanics with the overall story. Intelligence, strength are there so that you can pass (or not) the hidden status check that happens in every girl route and the random events. The same being also true to the sexual stats and the spermicide that the protagonist always carry around. But From a story point of view he always carry said drug to avoid being binded against his will, same with him not being dumb in the story despite whatever level his intelligence stat is.
The intelligence has little to do with my comment other than being a modifier for how much spermicide you're carrying. That's how it came up in that comment. Check. As your intelligence rises, so does the amount of spermicide you're carrying. I noticed this. So I used console commands to lower my intelligence repeatedly until I got to -300 for the sole purpose of dropping the amount of spermicide I was carrying to 0. It did nothing. Even with 0, I still somehow managed to use it.
Also, low intelligence actually opens up one or two 'dumb' options that aren't possible when your stat is higher. Like trying to attack Rae in the 'dark red/brown hair' scene. The one you get when you take her mother's money and leave Rae behind. She breaks into your apartment and is a bit peeved at you.

I've gotten every ending and event you can, and even pointed out several bugged events to Maim Lain that were fixed with the second mod pack (the first didn't fix the bug, and I pointed this out to Maim) they dropped for us. Without it, you can't get Suni's event during goddess day, or pass the hidden stat check for Sally when you choose 'downtown'.

He also tells Renata that he ran before his mother was able to bind him. Also take into account most of the time he is having sex with protection from either condom or spermicide in his journeys across the city.
Again you're misreading what I actually said. He didn't use spermicide or a condom that last time. And was still able to get all the way back to Rae's mother and beg for some. Which means he didn't almost instantly succumb to the effects the way the mc always does. If a guy with zero resistance can last that long, why does it hit our mc in less than 5 seconds?
That's a plot hole that makes no sense. If he can last who knows how long to travel all the way back to Rae's mother (who didn't know he was sleeping around on her, and made it sound like they had still been together at that point), then several of the 'fails' our mc gets could be circumvented by taking the spermicide a few minutes later, once we're left behind. Like with the trash bag scene, for instance. Or the bar scene if you agree to sit on Rae's lap.

I mean..... it's a dating sim, a happy solo ending doesn't really happen in those anyway
They also don't generally turn the male main character into a useless, drooling mass of lust, either. Even in the dating sims with 'you die' bad ends you just die. This is worse. You are alive, but you sure as hell aren't 'you' anymore.

Last edited:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
They also don't generally turn the male main character into a useless, drooling mass of lust, either. Even in the dating sims with 'you die' bad ends you just die. This is worse. You are alive, but you sure as hell aren't 'you' anymore.
That's not the only option. For instance there's a happy ending with Suni where you don't lose yourself.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's not the only option. For instance there's a happy ending with Suni where you don't lose yourself.
Not really. If you choose not to be bound, there's no ending at all. The game just continues and you can sleep with Suni each day. If you choose to be bound, you still become a drooling idiot just like all the other bound males. You're just treated better because Suni is sweet. Its why I did her story first.
Is there a Suni ending I don't know about? I've gotten the stalker endings, so don't count those.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
The game is called Futadom World, even if they would add sth like that, I sure wouldn't ever see it^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it is a dating simulation, expecting a solo ending is unlikely. A free male ativist ending may be possible however, if they follow they mentioned long before.

@ssj782 I am not going to keep repeating mself, for the last time, you are confusing game mechanics with the story. Most of those that you cited were bad endings situations from which the protagonist can sometimes escape via dialogue choice or hidden stats check. They aren't plot holes. Story wise it was never stabilished how much futa cum a male can ingest or absorve before getting addicted, maybe they will in the future but so far not. And i am done with this discussion. ;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I am not going to keep repeating mself, for the last time, you are confusing game mechanics with the story. Most of those that you cited were bad endings situations from which the protagonist can sometimes escape via dialogue choice or hidden stats check. They aren't plot holes. Story wise it was never stabilished how much futa cum a male can ingest or absorve before getting addicted, maybe they will in the future but so far not. And i am done with this discussion. ;)
The thing I keep calling a 'plot hole' is that we have zero resistance and it hits us instantly. Good endings, as well as bad endings.
Yet Rae's father wasn't hit instantly, and even had enough time to rush back to Rae's mother and beg for spermicide. You can go back to it and check if you want.
I'll go look for it, since you're so adamant that I'm 'mistaken'.
Found it.
Here's two images in a row that prove they were married and he didn't run like you claim:

The game literally says they were both working towards making the marriage work. And showing up with proof of his cheating is what set her off on her 'every man betrays you' schtick.
Maybe your memory is a bit off and could use a refresher before claiming certainties?

And here's the part where it says that he somehow had enough time and resistance to not instantly become affected like I've been saying and you're telling me I'm wrong:

According to this image: , he had an entire load in him. Which is more than enough to instantly (within seconds, anyways) bind the main character. And somehow he still made it back to her with his mind intact from a 'full dose' up the tail pipe.
And yet somehow we can't, even though we're the child of a futa...

You find both as part of the same section directly after the four choices at the mother's party. You make a choice (in this case, I chose Claudia), and then you move out to the beach.

I really have played through everything, and read it as I went. I'm not making it up.
Maybe fact check a bit?

I still think that we should be able to buy an amount of a stronger dose of spermicide. I hate having to grind my stats back up after a fail or an enforced happening like several of the goddess day parts. It would definitely open the story up if you could survive (mentally) after some of the bad ends.

If, after this proof, you still can't see the point I've been getting at...then just don't reply. Because after putting in the time and effort to prove it, I'm a bit burned out on the game until the next update.

Edit: I just realized the game devs could actually settle all of this by adding something into the story that says that the male children of futas are MORE susceptible to their cum. It would fix all my complaints about the plot hole.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Actually, after going over Rae's chunk or story with a fine tooth comb, I noticed something I hadn't before. When Renee speaks to Demetria, I hadn't realized what she was implying with her sly comments about 'indulgences'.
We were told that Claudia's and Demetria's stories are closely bound together. And it makes me think that the two of them may be sleeping together, which is made to sound like a taboo (a taboo in THIS game, hah!). Which would explain why their stories would be intertwined.
Little tidbits like this with potential repercussions make me feel like this is one of the more well written stories on the site. Even if its a bit cringy, especially the religious parts.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes