Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
There is no formal walkthrough done, but search this thread. People talk about how to find most routes here (myself included). ;)

Or if you prefer just ask here and someone is likely to answer.
how do you start the rye path i'am at the point wher she comes into your room aftewr the failed date with vicky

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I find this dedication and passion to the consistency of the effects of futadom cum very entertaining and commandable. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, FUTADOM DEVS!!! God bless.

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
If any patreons could share the news, that would be awesome, by the way this "Xali is making a gay monsterboy game." post... really? is that just a link to another patreon account? just like they did with the doodles new game? " " ... hard to think that they are not trying to milk their patreons money. That's really fucked up!!!

Doodles made the awesome "Astynoos And The 4 Priestesses Of Aphrodite", and Xalimata is the self proclaimed "The original creator of Futadomworld" (I supose "Xali" is xalimata)... and now he's making a new game? While futadom world is 30% done?... I really love their games, but if I was their patreon, I'd be mad!

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah at least he should finish the first project, eroware look good tbh it will be a game of futa or a game without ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From what i understand Xali is the writter so he/she should have time now. If i am not mistaken this part of the job was already done for the next update of Futadom.

agaga1

Jul 31, 2019
How do I run the game? When I extract the folder I only end up with Futadom.exe file and nothing to actually install it. When I execute that file all I get is the window and the music but nothing else.

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
How do I run the game? When I extract the folder I only end up with Futadom.exe file and nothing to actually install it. When I execute that file all I get is the window and the music but nothing else.
It doesn't have the "game", "lib" and "renpy" folders? It's just run the futadomworld(.exe) and wait a little, have u ever played a renpy game? if so, it's just the same... try re-downloading it if you don't have those folders file

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any of their patrons able to read the 'summer news' update?
Also, did the July 1st's 'soon' patch get pushed to August? I really hope the Demetria parts will be quite a bit of content like Rae's was.

I'd also still like a 'desk boy' job type. Preferably with multiple people. They mention it several times in the game, yet the only 'under the desk' we've seen is a girl under the teacher's desk if you keep clicking on the apple.

Reactions: Rasori and fanboi

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
If any patreons could share the news, that would be awesome, by the way this "Xali is making a gay monsterboy game." post... really? is that just a link to another patreon account? just like they did with the doodles new game? " " ... hard to think that they are not trying to milk their patreons money. That's really fucked up!!!

Doodles made the awesome "Astynoos And The 4 Priestesses Of Aphrodite", and Xalimata is the self proclaimed "The original creator of Futadomworld" (I supose "Xali" is xalimata)... and now he's making a new game? While futadom world is 30% done?... I really love their games, but if I was their patreon, I'd be mad!
For a bit of context, Xali made the first Futadomworld Caption, where a lot of the ideas come from. The cum being addictive and damaging to men, the social order being awful and so on are all from Xalimata's original captions.

Also yeah, Xalimata is just one of the two writers, possibly even not for the main stories but for all the side content which tends to match the way the captions are written too.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
While futadom world is 30% done?...
30% done? Is that the real number?
On one hand, that would be an awesome amount of content. On the other, the updates feel a bit slow so if 70% remained we would have YEARS left before it was complete.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Based on the current game version being 0.3.
Also not surprising, even if they are able to do one new update every ~3 months it would still take some time.

Reactions: Rasori

mattthewww

Oct 14, 2018
30% done? Is that the real number?
On one hand, that would be an awesome amount of content. On the other, the updates feel a bit slow so if 70% remained we would have YEARS left before it was complete.
That could be find on their "old website" ( here you can see that the link to their site is currently offline) (but the day I posted that, the site was on, and at the end of the main page you could see a pie chart saying: 30% of the game done)

That's really some good amount of content, and since it has a large demand (615 patreons at the moment), there's no need to stop the game... a lot of currently in-game characters could have more scenes. I really love the game and always can't wait to see more of it... especially Claudia content *-*, just seeing her with that blue dress on the v .3b made my week.

I really wish I could support them, but since I don't have that spare money, I just wait and hope for the patreons share the news with us ^^

And really hope that the patreons make their money worth it, and demand those precious updates and work done, after all, the patreons are their bosses, in a way :)

Peace!

Reactions: Rasori
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes