Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I kinda see it but I think its just the art style tbh, Claudia isnt much different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They both have quite angular faces Demetria in particular. I am quite looking forward to the whole church update, see how crazy they get with it :LOL:
Claudia's abs and hot as hell, I hope to see more in the sex scenes with her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, I think if her route is almost complete in this uptade there is no reason to take so long. However being optimistic leaves in December.
If they follow the same time patern as this one and no delays happens then december is possible. But i do hope for earlier. Didn't they mentioned before they were working on Claudia's route at the same time as Demetria's?

Reactions: Rasori

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
If they follow the same time patern as this one and no delays happens then december is possible. But i do hope for earlier. Didn't they mentioned before they were working on Claudia's route at the same time as Demetria's?
Dont quote me on it but I vaguely recall that was the case or maybe even they started Claudia before but I guess with the added church presence into the game with G'day an Mallory they may have shifted more to Demetria as time went on :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dont quote me on it but I vaguely recall that was the case or maybe even they started Claudia before but I guess with the added church presence into the game with G'day an Mallory they may have shifted more to Demetria as time went on :unsure:
Let's all pray for the best then. :p

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I think they started with Claudia, but I think it must be longer than the Demetria route and I also saw some posts from here that were working on both routes. and that Demetria's route was more advanced than Claudia's, so it can be assumed that it's already been halfway I think but they said that she participates a lot in this route since it is linked with Demetria, now is hoping for the best.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
From the june 1 update:
"Claudia has a LOT of tie-in with 0.4 Demetria, and is fully plotted and 30% written
We were going to release these routes concurrently, but then that would cause an unnecessary delay given that we have Demetria done but not Claudia done."
That's the last information I can see about it, no idea, if they continued on Claudia in the past two months...

Some news:

a guy asked:
can you ellaborate on the new difficulty stuff?
Answer:
Three modes: Story mode, normal mode, and hard mode In story mode, you have max stats and infinite money. The much requested "cheat build". In normal mode, futacum does INT damage, but unprotected sex no longer ends the game. Running out of INT ends the game. in hard mode, futacum does INT damage, and is physiologically addictive. You have an addiction meter which directly penalizes your daily energy, plus a withdrawal meter which applies some debuffs if you go more than a day without having sex. These three modes are called "flaccid", "chubby", and "throbbing" difficulty, respectively.

Sounds pretty dope methinks.

Same guy asked: any thoughts on horsecock futa? is it an option for a character in the future? because it should be
Answer:
Not just a really unreasonably massive schlong (like Rye or Sally) but actually shaped like a horse's cock? Would require some in-universe explanations that aren't currently in our genre, but interesting to think about for the future. We do have a mad scientist character coming up...

I agree with the anon, horsecockfuta would be nice. What do you think?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the information dersp. Nice to see that they are expanding on the addictive effects. I Wonder if they are permanent on the Hard mode or reduce over time akin to a real life addiction and withdrawal effects. :unsure:

Reactions: dersp

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
From the june 1 update:
"Claudia has a LOT of tie-in with 0.4 Demetria, and is fully plotted and 30% written
We were going to release these routes concurrently, but then that would cause an unnecessary delay given that we have Demetria done but not Claudia done."
That's the last information I can see about it, no idea, if they continued on Claudia in the past two months...

Some news:

a guy asked:
can you ellaborate on the new difficulty stuff?
Answer:
Three modes: Story mode, normal mode, and hard mode In story mode, you have max stats and infinite money. The much requested "cheat build". In normal mode, futacum does INT damage, but unprotected sex no longer ends the game. Running out of INT ends the game. in hard mode, futacum does INT damage, and is physiologically addictive. You have an addiction meter which directly penalizes your daily energy, plus a withdrawal meter which applies some debuffs if you go more than a day without having sex. These three modes are called "flaccid", "chubby", and "throbbing" difficulty, respectively.

Sounds pretty dope methinks.

Same guy asked: any thoughts on horsecock futa? is it an option for a character in the future? because it should be
Answer:
Not just a really unreasonably massive schlong (like Rye or Sally) but actually shaped like a horse's cock? Would require some in-universe explanations that aren't currently in our genre, but interesting to think about for the future. We do have a mad scientist character coming up...

I agree with the anon, horsecockfuta would be nice. What do you think?
Horsecock futa is always a win for me but I agree with them about the explanation part of it. The difficulty part sounds interesting as well though I am curious how they will do it and when it would be best to implement it, I kinda feel atm it might be best to finish all the character arcs first then go on to that but ultimately I am happy with any update we get :LOL:

Cheers for the update again (y)

Reactions: dersp

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Is this game still all about you (male protag) getting raped by futas? (cant remember if it even is futas, might be shemales)
I remember talking about it elsewhere over a year ago and am wondering if its changed at all.

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Is this game still all about you (male protag) getting raped by futas? (cant remember if it even is futas, might be shemales)
I remember talking about it elsewhere over a year ago and am wondering if its changed at all.
Yes pretty much ;) There have been some changes to areas and characters if youve been gone that long. The latest patch being the Rye focused path being a particular highlight with some different endings, even a slightly nicer ending for the MC considering the world hes in.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
It's almost all futa, one female and there is a lot of rape, consensual stuff aswell, though, depending on the path you are on...
It definitly has changed and gotten more content, you should try it. Or wait for the 15th, when the next update comes, adding content and changing some mechanics.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes pretty much ;) There have been some changes to areas and characters if youve been gone that long. The latest patch being the Rye focused path being a particular highlight with some different endings, even a slightly nicer ending for the MC considering the world hes in.
Pretty nice i would say considering it was a actual love path and ended without being turned into a sex slave or losing his mind (like most of the bad endings/route endings like Suni/Shauna). (y) :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes without doubt the best ending for the protagonist and the ending with Rye, but the best scene of sex and with his mother certainly. I hope they reach this level in this new update.

Renee Best Character :sneaky:
*cross sign. Nope don't want to end in her dungeon. :eek: :censored:
Rye being free of her influence is a much nicer character.

ps: Her scene is hot however. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
*cross sign. Nope don't want to end in her dungeon. :eek: :censored:
Rye being free of her influence is a much nicer character.

ps: Her scene is hot however. :D
In terms of developing the story and character I was really happy with that sweet ending with Rye, but I wouldn't mind having more sex scenes with your mom still wondering why there was no such scene on the beach, they could enjoy it better but I understand maybe she having an appearance at the police station jail already happening on Claudia's route. There is possibility.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes