Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone else think Demetria's face is as long as a horse's?
Oh man, you're so right. I think maybe they should change that. I was wondering why I didn't like her at all and it's definitely the super long face. Just shortening her face in MSPaint makes her look WAY better. (Obviously it needs an actual artist to clean it up.)

yuupyuup

Jul 4, 2019
Hmm new difficulties sound interesting, wonder how those will affect the already established paths as some of the game overs (not just the endings) were some of my favorite parts.

Guess we'll have a reason to visit the nice girl at the gym more if we get addicted. I hope we can eventually do more with her. She was so nice just offering her dick up with no strings attached. :love:

Reactions: Rasori

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yes pretty much ;) There have been some changes to areas and characters if youve been gone that long. The latest patch being the Rye focused path being a particular highlight with some different endings, even a slightly nicer ending for the MC considering the world hes in.
It's almost all futa, one female and there is a lot of rape, consensual stuff aswell, though, depending on the path you are on...
It definitly has changed and gotten more content, you should try it. Or wait for the 15th, when the next update comes, adding content and changing some mechanics.
That's too bad.
I remember liking the art style and the world, but i have no interest in playing the sub and am not a fan of futa on male unless its traps. I don't consider the MC particularly effeminate so it does nothing for me.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Demetria is the character with the least content related to her in the game, I hope to see a lot with this new update: 3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am here to tell you that they delayed the game.

Somebody close to the dev Sacha died.

It is mentioned that there is still a good chance that it will drop in august, though. But not on 15th.
My condolences to Sasha and his/her family. :confused:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why so too many of Bad Endings? I thing this game I'm gonna hate now. Policefuta she are frined of protagonist right in her childrood why she treated him like a shit. Other futa too. When he treated gently all fute he gone treeted lik a shit or slut. This Awfull. He treind his strent to 100, he can be strong and win the match. But I think you ar masochist and make this shit bad ending. I hate them.

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Why so too many of Bad Endings? I thing this game I'm gonna hate now. Policefuta she are frined of protagonist right in her childrood why she treated him like a shit. Other futa too. When he treated gently all fute he gone treeted lik a shit or slut. This Awfull. He treind his strent to 100, he can be strong and win the match. But I think you ar masochist and make this shit bad ending. I hate them.
Regardless of whether you like the bad endings or not it makes sense as to why they are a thing in the Futadom World if you paid attention to introduction at the start, it is what it is. As for happy endings Ryes, Sunis and Vickys endings are all fairly "happy" endings really or atleast in the context of being a male in the futadom world anyway.

As for police gal, Claudia, we will be getting a minor then hopefully a full blown focused update on her soon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In that world, it doesn't matter how strong he is is the futa are all still much stronger.

It's just how it is, if it's not for you then it's not for you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rye Sweet ending > Vicky happy ending > Suni happy ending

Those are the best ones. About bads endings remember that this is a distopia the protagonist is trying to survive on.

Strenght stat can help you survive the random mugging/rape attempts and also against Rye during Vicky's route. But don't try that against the futas full of steroids like Sally. :p

Reactions: MolotovKiller

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit the endings have been pretty good. For sure Rye is head and shoulders above the others for how sweet it is and it being an actual relationship thanks to the drugs that suppress the futa sperm side effects,

Just like the others there are still side issues to their relationship. Rye is still a bit of a crazy murdering rapist but she loves the Mc which I thought was a nice end for her. Should a crazy murdering rapist have a nice end?

It's Rye and Rye is awesome, yes she should.

Suni is very close behind. Yeah he ends up a bit dumb but even Suni's girlfriend warms up to him by the end which was nice.

Vick's was great. Nice build up and that last scene in the bar was amusing.

I really want Momma Shauna to have a happy ending though.

Sure she's completely insane, kidnaps and rapes people, murdered the shit out of Suni before her route was implemented but underneath all that madness lies the heart of a lonely futa just wanting to be loved.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have to admit the endings have been pretty good. For sure Rye is head and shoulders above the others for how sweet it is and it being an actual relationship thanks to the drugs that suppress the futa sperm side effects,

Just like the others there are still side issues to their relationship. Rye is still a bit of a crazy murdering rapist but she loves the Mc which I thought was a nice end for her. Should a crazy murdering rapist have a nice end?

It's Rye and Rye is awesome, yes she should.
I liked how it was the dialogue choice were the protagonist says along the lines "that he doesn't expect Rye to change her rapist ways but just don't try it with him" that actually makes Rye to stop and think for herself about what she have been doing, which lead to the Sweet Ending route.

And yes, Rye is crazy awesome. :love:

Suni is very close behind. Yeah he ends up a bit dumb but even Suni's girlfriend warms up to him by the end which was nice.

Vick's was great. Nice build up and that last scene in the bar was amusing.

I really want Momma Shauna to have a happy ending though.

Sure she's completely insane, kidnaps and rapes people, murdered the shit out of Suni before her route was implemented but underneath all that madness lies the heart of a lonely futa just wanting to be loved.
This comment about Shauna made me laugh. Imagine trying to navigate a girl's route where most of the choices end with the protagonist being stabbed and or raped. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes