Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Based on the current game version being 0.3.
Also not surprising, even if they are able to do one new update every ~3 months it would still take some time.
But I think after that update to complete Rye's route, they were even quick? working on the next game content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes. That was just a mean number i pulled out of my head based on on previous releases. I hope they are able to pull a steady release cronogram from now on.

mattthewww Agree. Game has a stable support from patrons for quite some time. I don't think we need to worry about it.

By the way, you could try just suppporting them on release months doing a one time payment.

Truth be told I wish Patreon had more forms of payment, I would likely be able to support a lot more. Like steam which allows national credit cards instead of only international ones.

talikiri

Jan 10, 2019
This next update will have been one of the fastest yet if it actually comes out in August like they said

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
The only thing relevant to the actual game in the monthly update was that they confirmed the 15th of august as release for 0.4.
So basicly nothing new. Except this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This on the one hand is good. With plenty of content involving not only Demetria but Claudia and Mallory. On the other hand it's bad for waiting for Claudia's route only in v0.5.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone else think Demetria's face is as long as a horse's? Forget her, Claudia first.

On the plus side, I'm pleasantly surprised on how quick they were with this one. Hopefully the quality is on par with previous updates.

Reactions: mattthewww

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone else think Demetria's face is as long as a horse's? Forget her, Claudia first.

On the plus side, I'm pleasantly surprised on how quick they were with this one. Hopefully the quality is on par with previous updates.
Hmm, now I cannot unsee her incredibly long face, ha. Although I suppose that matters little when it becomes apparent that her boobers are only covered by a single flap. She must have great fun during windy days.

Assuming the team keeps to their word and releases the next update this month of August then, believe it or not, it will be their fastest update since they've started. :sneaky:

Reactions: Rasori

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018

I kinda see it but I think its just the art style tbh, Claudia isnt much different.
They both have quite angular faces Demetria in particular. I am quite looking forward to the whole church update, see how crazy they get with it :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hung like a horse maybe... :p
Hmm, now I cannot unsee her incredibly long face, ha. Although I suppose that matters little when it becomes apparent that her boobers are only covered by a single flap. She must have great fun during windy days.

Assuming the team keeps to their word and releases the next update this month of August then, believe it or not, it will be their fastest update since they've started. :sneaky:
Maybe that thing is quite heavy?

Anyway, fingers crossed they don't delay it. :)

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I kinda see it but I think its just the art style tbh, Claudia isnt much different.
They both have quite angular faces Demetria in particular. I am quite looking forward to the whole church update, see how crazy they get with it :LOL:
Claudia doesn't have a HUGE forehead but you can say its like bigger than average plus she seems to be more "content" for the consumer since she can have backstories with the MC like taking his virginity etc.

Reactions: Rasori

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Claudia doesn't have a HUGE forehead but you can say its like bigger than average plus she seems to be more "content" for the consumer since she can have backstories with the MC like taking his virginity etc.
Yes indeed, but now we will have to wait a little longer to have access to her route, as they said only leaves in v0.5. At least it will appear a lot in this soon to be content.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes