OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Oh man, you're so right. I think maybe they should change that. I was wondering why I didn't like her at all and it's definitely the super long face. Just shortening her face in MSPaint makes her look WAY better. (Obviously it needs an actual artist to clean it up.)
That looks much better.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Anyone think it'd be possible to get a Renee mini route, or maybe a one on one scene with her that doesn't lead to a bad end because I'm not gonna lie she's the sexiest character for me so far with all that milfy goodness!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone think it'd be possible to get a Renee mini route, or maybe a one on one scene with her that doesn't lead to a bad end because I'm not gonna lie she's the sexiest character for me so far with all that milfy goodness!
Don't think it is going to happen, at least anytime soon. Story wise Renee only sees you as a disposible fuck toy also the devs are busy doing Demetria and Claudia routes right now.

By the way, there is a news update from yesterday, something with a poll, does anyone knows what is inside? :unsure:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Don't think it is going to happen, at least anytime soon. Story wise Renee only sees you as a disposible fuck toy also the devs are busy doing Demetria and Claudia routes right now.

By the way, there is a news update from yesterday, something with a poll, does anyone knows what is inside? :unsure:
Yeah you're probably right, any proper Reneé content would likely come much later if at all, though it doesn't stop me from wanting a bit mkre since we only get that one scene with her. Imagine if when you tell her that you need to bang her to really get the message across to Rye you go through the options and at the end she says "you know what" grabs you and takes you right there in the hall to show Rye. That part of the dialogue just seemed to me like a set up for a straight Reneé sex scene bad ending, but I can only hope, or try to raise some money to get the devs into it

Reactions: fanboi

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah you're probably right, any proper Reneé content would likely come much later if at all, though it doesn't stop me from wanting a bit mkre since we only get that one scene with her. Imagine if when you tell her that you need to bang her to really get the message across to Rye you go through the options and at the end she says "you know what" grabs you and takes you right there in the hall to show Rye. That part of the dialogue just seemed to me like a set up for a straight Reneé sex scene bad ending, but I can only hope, or try to raise some money to get the devs into it
You are not the only one to like the best milf so far in the game, I also wanted more scenes with her that scene to "seduce" you, was the most built scene of the whole game in my opinion. wanting to make you give in to lust and see the whole scene and kind of breaking the fourth wall.

Reactions: fanboi

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Hope Claudia get's a proper domination route. Was so disappointed when they did a total table flip on Rye and it turned out she was this vulnerable rich princess, that treats you really nicely. Had so much potential and I'd hoped we would have the opportunity to be a slave to a trashy bitch. Hope they don't turn Claudia, who regularly treats you like shit now, into a romatic love story. I'm really missing the presence of how superior the Futa is supposed to be.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
No i actually like it, it's different from the always superior futa thing, it's different and actually give them more characteristic.

Reactions: xXtr33mVVI

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
No i actually like it, it's different from the always superior futa thing, it's different and actually give them more characteristic.
Always superior futa thing? There's literally no main stories that focuses on a real domination relationship. There's always the short bad endings, which is about 2 minutes long, but you have no story arc where you really get treated like a proper sub. Rye, Vikky and Suni all have loving stories where you're treated somewhat equally, and with the option of a small bad ending. Of course I respect your point of view, but I personally find it lacking a proper sub route. Especially considering the power relationship described in the story and that the game is called FutaDOM world. I think if you're going to focus the "loving relationship" routes, you have to put more work into the bad endings and give them some more debt, At least if you're gonna call this a futadom game.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't agree. Rye's path was beautifully done.
Also i am pretty sure there is some element of domination in a relationship between the protagonist and Rye. The main difference from the Sweet Ending to most other endings is because there is a healthy consent between both parts about their relationship since the MC never stops using protection (aka the spermicide).

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I don't agree. Rye's path was beautifully done.
Also i am pretty sure there is some element of domination in a relationship between the protagonist and Rye. The main difference from the Sweet Ending to most other endings is because there is a healthy consent between both parts about their relationship since the MC never stops using protection (aka the spermicide).
Well, different strokes i guess. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed the Rye story, but i was just so disappointed they went the way they did. in my opinion Rye was a fan favorite because of her "I dont give a fuck" attitude and trashy looks, while she seemed really dominant, and treated you like a sex toy. I don't think anyone expected this story arc to turn out the way it did, when everything was pointing in the other direction. I also think that when the patreons voted for Rye, they expected to be treated like a real bitch by a trailer park girl. As a proper cocksock, ready to please whenever required, for a poor trashy futa who treated you like crap. The ultimate humiliation. That's at least what i was hoping for when they gave us the choice. I have a feeling they'll turn the tables on Claudia as well, but i hope to god that they'll keep her a badass, and not turn her into a softie like Rye.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah no. I will take a guess and say their patrons were very pleased with Rye route considering how high and stable their support is until now.

Rape, torture and kill are pretty much the bad endings the protagonist needs to navigate across. That has been true to every path they released so far (and the random events). Go to Sunni but avoid Shauna, Vicky but beware of her bad ending, follow Rye but avoid her mother's schemes.
I am pretty sure Demetria and Claudia will follow the same patern.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes