RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"
Hey, somebody died and I need to fly to canada. Game is probably going to still come out in August, but not on the 15th. I'm having trouble thinking about dickgirls right now.
Will update soon,
Sacha"

There are 3 other people working on it, though and afaik Sacha is a writer, so I don't even see why it would be delayed because of this in the first place...
dersp did you try asking about it? :unsure:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Well what do you guys expect in this upcoming update?
Well, it will have the mentioned new difficulty modes that are very welcome, most of the Demetria route, which will be completeable and some Claudia stuff aswell, since their routes are connected. Claudia will have some steamy scenes in this already. I guess the temple will be fully implemented as a location and the station will probably have Claudia now, maybe some more functionality. The loactions will probably bring some new silhouettes with them.
Demetria's Route will only have all endings ready with the release of Claudia's route.
I expect Demetria's route to includes a lot of religious themes, hopefully even some chastity. I am not sure, though, what implications their religion has exactly on the old buttfuckery. Is there some dialogue about this?

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Btw, after the plebs have spoken, animo is including futa in his new game project, I think it will definitly be worth checking out...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I remember a post saying that Mallory would have several scenes in it, as well.
I really hope 'desk boy' is a job possibility, lol. They mention it several times, but the only 'desk' scene is the girl in the classroom when you click the apple enough times.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
So far there's only a single end where you haven't literally had your sense of self and mind removed, and that's one of Rye's.
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this one, but i think you can get a sunni end without being bound aswell.

Some are even kept in chains and cages.
This is a part of what i'm missing in the game tho. You can see a lot of npc's getting treated like that, but not the protagonist. There's a few bad end's in the game currently where you can experience domination in my opinion. Claudia's cage, 2 of Rye's bad ends and Shauna come's to my mind. But the only one of them with a little bit of debt is the bad Shauna ending. That's why i'm hoping they'll do a bit more work on the bad end's in the future, and praying they don't ruin Claudia.

Seems like someone never read the game's overview page on patreon or this thread's OP.
To be fair here, you can create a dating sim based on domination. Femdom City by Darktoz is a perfect example of what that could look like. And one would almost think that when the game was called Futadom, there would be a little more focus on domination.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Well, Claudia I see with a lot of potential to tell her story since she's a childhood friend of MC, I see that her route when launched may be even better than Rye's route. Perhaps exploring more of MC's past with several twists while walking and could also easily be the longest route in the game so far, if given the proper attention.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oh yeah, I forgot, that's true, but she very probably won't have a sex scene.
Mallory already has three, though. Two oral sex (temple during goddess day, and 'mean girls' answer in Rye's storyline), and one 'bad end' anal (teaching assistant 'risk'). So her not having sex scenes in the religion branch when she's something like the head acolyte is very doubtful.

I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this one, but i think you can get a sunni end without being bound aswell.
Suni only has one 'bound' ending unless you count the two for the psycho with the knife. If you tell her not to bind you, it isn't an ending. You just keep playing and she signs you up as her bonded. It gets you out of the escalating tax, and if you have sex with her enough times (I think it was 10 or 15 times) she even gets you out of the goddess day event by putting you in a pageant.
Well, Claudia I see with a lot of potential to tell her story since she's a childhood friend of MC, I see that her route when launched may be even better than Rye's route. Perhaps exploring more of MC's past with several twists while walking and could also easily be the longest route in the game so far, if given the proper attention.
They said she was a 'childhood friend'. But if so, why is she so damn evil to the mc about wanting to bind him? Not even to keep him, either. She throws him into a cage and leaves him there when you get a bad end with her.

Question from me. Is there any way to enter The Empress? Its one of the few things in the game I haven't done.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]

They said she was a 'childhood friend'. But if so, why is she so damn evil to the mc about wanting to bind him? Not even to keep him, either. She throws him into a cage and leaves him there when you get a bad end with her.

Question from me. Is there any way to enter The Empress? Its one of the few things in the game I haven't done.
No way to enter it so far.

My guess is they will expand or even change what is already ingame about Claudia. Just like what happened with Rye's murderous friends event during Gday.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No way to enter it so far.

My guess is they will expand or even change what is already ingame about Claudia. Just like what happened with Rye's murderous friends event during Gday.
Those murderous friends reminds me of another plot hole. If you've moved Rye's story forward enough that she throws them out. Then do Suni's arc and get captured by the psycho. When you call Rye, Diamond answers the phone even though she isn't part of Rye's life anymore and has no access to the phone, which makes no sense.

Reactions: Rasori

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Those murderous friends reminds me of another plot hole. If you've moved Rye's story forward enough that she throws them out. Then do Suni's arc and get captured by the psycho. When you call Rye, Diamond answers the phone even though she isn't part of Rye's life anymore and has no access to the phone, which makes no sense.
More likely a bug.
dersp you are a current patron right? Perhaps you can report this to the developers, please? :)

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Apparently we are already midweek and nothing about a release date of the game, which is sad will only be released next month?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes