Futadoober

Apr 13, 2019
Right, they have never delayed anything for stupid resons
looking back on these comments I'm kinda shocked why people are still "triggered" about the delays (its not the right word but eh, I'm in a rush)

pretty sure more than half of us aren't even subbed with their patron page

(also whats the difference between v0.3b and v0.3a ?)

Last edited:
Reactions: n27anuxi

kingofkings97

Jan 21, 2019
No idea. Try searching the thread but i don't remember anyone doing a android port. :unsure:

So someone dying is a stupid reason for you? Good to know. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
my sentence clearly affects the previous delays of rye, but hey, gotta be here every day to try and say something edgy.

at this point a meteorite falling on the devs house the exact day of releasing is a good reason

stigedidoo

Jul 5, 2017
Tbf. the release is 8 days late, i think the delay would have happened with or without the funeral. But i completely agree that when the "excuse" is something this serious, you shouldn't mock it.
But the thing is that they have come up with over the top bs excuses before as well, these are the kind of devs that would definitely lie about this kind of thing to stretch their deadline.
We might end up having to wait 2 years for 0.4, just like we had to wait for 0.3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo and dersp

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Tbf. the release is 8 days late, i think the delay would have happened with or without the funeral. But i completely agree that when the "excuse" is something this serious, you shouldn't mock it.
looking back on these comments I'm kinda shocked why people are still "triggered" about the delays (its not the right word but eh, I'm in a rush)

pretty sure more than half of us aren't even subbed with their patron page

(also whats the difference between v0.3b and v0.3a ?)
Pretty much this. Some people here, non patrons, need to stop thinking they are entitled to anything.

Reactions: Rasori

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
the dog dies, i broke my arm/hand/leg, i'm depressed... some devs are really unlucky when the deadline is near
but frankly a few days of delay isnt the end of the world

Oct 8, 2018
They're kinda random on the releases, I thought the game would die after the last update and it's no surprise they've been losing supporters, they could do like majalis, every week they release some content and have a good schedule for stuff.

Reactions: Rasori

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Look you want cry a river about the game delay that is your choice (despite that i doubt you are even a patron :rolleyes:), but don't make up LIES and expect others not to call you on it.

They haven't lost support, anyone with at least one eye can see that.

D

Deleted member 44741

Will they ever add new content for Claudia, that police something officer?
When she shows up, either she leaves or a guy fucks you in a box... That's it.

I'm not complaining, I'm just hoping for new content. :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"Tentatively still aiming for August 31!"
There you go...

RC-1138 Boss
I informed them about your thing btw, I forgot, it struck out to me aswell
Thank you for the news and for doing the bug report.:)
Will they ever add new content for Claudia, that police something officer?
When she shows up, either she leaves or a guy fucks you in a box... That's it.

I'm not complaining, I'm just hoping for new content. :)
Claudia is the main route for update 0.5. Plus she will also have some content on Demetria's update (0.4) since they seem to know each other well.(y)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes