DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand I will say that you are wrong. Everyone has a chance to get better. The recent update on Wallis was good, but not great. We expect a lot from them and then get angry when we don't like something in their decision. It's not just a bunch of pictures and animations. There's a lot of attention that needs to go into the script and make sure it doesn't conflict with the other paths in the game. Rye in update 0.3 is the best update in the whole game, I say this directly and accurately. No update has ever been as good as 0.3. Now the developers are working as hard as they can, but they are not as good as they were at the beginning, everyone has ups and downs. For example for me Mallory update liked only one cameo from 0.3 version. That's it. In general, I did not like the update so much. But now everyone can buy the game in Steam and update it every update and not to pay each time for 7 bucks.
Well i dont know about other but i really liked wallis update so i bought this game on steam. Who said rye route is better than wallis. You are damm wrong wallis route is beyond godlike.

lukane

Sep 16, 2016

Thank you all for your patience and well-wishes during my breakup depression! I have successfully fucked the pain away, which is an emotionally sustainable long-term strategy with no foreseeable downsides.

1. Sally Update This Month
It is our intention to release an update this month, no matter the toll in blood, ink, and artist's tears. It is our intention for this to be Sally.
2. WIP

3. Wallis Part Two
Our next route is the much-awaited Wallis Part Two.

Bless ye:
Sacha Witt
and everyone on the FutaDomWorld team

KaKaDOit

Apr 21, 2018
Just saw the WIP on Sully. I'm happy with it. I'm looking forward to it. I forgive them. And yes. Still, I didn't know Sasha was having problems in her life. Waiting. And yes I won't show you the WIP) Wait for the update.

KaKaDOit

Apr 21, 2018
Did they give any date when the update for this month will come out?
Unfortunately, no. It is usually the very last day of the month. BUT. It is worth bearing in mind that this may be different in different countries. In some it will be the first day of the month, and in others it will only be the morning of the last day of the previous month. Time zone.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Photo1.png
Automatic translation into Spanish of Futadom World Blinding Sim v0.8.0

Instructions:
1: Download
2: unzip
3: Copy "scripts" folder and paste it in the "Game" folder
4: Open the game and play

Copy the folder, don't copy the files inside the folder and put them in "game".
Finally, remember that it is an automatic translation so do not expect high quality in the translation.

KaKaDOit

Apr 21, 2018
We accidentally wrote too much again, so we're splitting Sally into two parts.

We're thinking some kind of Mallory-fast release schedule, with Sally Part One coming out at the end of August, and Sally Part Two coming out at end of September.

That's all!

Sacha

:cautious:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Man, I had an email named "Sally Update: Yes!" in my folder and was all excited. Now at home clicking on it expecting a download link and...

We accidentally wrote too much again, so we're splitting Sally into two parts.

We're thinking some kind of Mallory-fast release schedule, with Sally Part One coming out at the end of August, and Sally Part Two coming out at end of September.

That's all!

Sacha
I mean, how can you name that news "Sally Update: Yes!" ?

That's more like "Sally Update: No!" :confused:

Also not sure what to think of 'too much text'. I mean Sally doesn't seem like the character that needs a lot of it, like Mallory for example.

Reactions: Crusado

KaKaDOit

Apr 21, 2018
I think that every character that has appeared since the start of the game should have a line. As well as Draga, Renee, Renata and so on. Mallory appeared in the 0.3 update. All the more reason for patrons to decide who the next character will be. And then there's google voting. But some options that were chosen more, they haven't implemented them yet. Until now.
For example, in the last google vote there was a point about the size of the dick that would be equal to the size of the legs. But when I asked them about it, when it would be implemented, they said that Sally's dick was big enough, but they probably didn't understand my question.
There was once a vote for cumflation. And they implemented it. I hope they implement other moments in the game.
Well. We have less than two weeks to wait.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also not sure what to think of 'too much text'. I mean Sally doesn't seem like the character that needs a lot of it, like Mallory for example.
If i were to guess i would say they are adding Draga content together with Sally. Because lets face it both are quite simplistic characters: the esteroid fuelled gym rats. :whistle:

For example, in the last google vote there was a point about the size of the dick that would be equal to the size of the legs. But when I asked them about it, when it would be implemented, they said that Sally's dick was big enough, but they probably didn't understand my question.
I have to agree with them, it is already big . Just Rye having that ridiculous log is enough. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes