talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I'm so excited for the next update. This game is by far the best one with futa in it (and probably the best for fans of femdom in general).

Also Rye used to be my favourite but now I'm torn between Rye and Mallory. I wonder if the devs would ever do a scene where both of them absolutely destroy the main character, or maybe have a competition to see who can make the MC cum the most. Then maybe they just get over their differences and double team you.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017

minipon

Aug 13, 2018
To much sissyfication..and mc looks like a girl...great art and world place...but girlish mc not my thing...like tales of androginy.
nothing beats Futadom World...sad part is the time they release something.

Huge potential for this project (Futadom style Futas, some voiceacting, but more voiceacting will be done with more success):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shackles-of-ellswyn-v0-2-two-hot-milfs-studio.119135/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's very short right now, but they have only been at it for two months and want to do monthly updates. As long as they keep that up, I will support them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Huge potential for this project (Futadom style Futas, some voiceacting, but more voiceacting will be done with more success):
https://f95zone.to/threads/shackles-of-ellswyn-v0-2-two-hot-milfs-studio.119135/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's very short right now, but they have only been at it for two months and want to do monthly updates. As long as they keep that up, I will support them.
I know that game. The art is amazing as i mentioned there.

However the story so far is quite short and it is nowhere near the level of the more complex routes Futadom has been receiving since Rye's updates.
Also from the three starting routes only the bounty hunter seems a bit similar with Futadom World, the Queen is sissification/cage play and the Mage seems to be full transformation/genderswap.

Maybe it will change after all as you said the game is new. But my feeling is this game will have a shorter scope than FTW.

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
It looks promising to me from what I saw I liked it, it's always good to have more options for games with this specific theme.

Sam178

Oct 15, 2018

However the story so far is quite short and it is nowhere near the level of the more complex routes Futadom has been receiving since Rye's updates.
Also from the three starting routes only the bounty hunter seems a bit similar with Futadom World, the Queen is sissification/cage play and the Mage seems to be full transformation/genderswap.

Maybe it will change after all as you said the game is new. But my feeling is this game will have a shorter scope than FTW.

yeah the game will only have these 3 routes and they will be more simple compared to Futadomworld, the Hunter route will be more about domination, the queen route will be about chastity and male preg, and the witch will be feminization, the team working on the project is also smaller

Jun 7, 2019
Game actually looks pretty amazing and there's never too much futa content in the world, +1 from me. Plus even if it can't be a replacement the updates on the game could serve as a distraction while we wait for futadom world updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What a strange thing to ask here...:oops::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, to the patrons here: is the release still on target to 31/08?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Not sure what to think of it. Excited for new content but 5 months of waiting and for this release they cut the Sally route in half (which was supposed to be short anyway), they are talking about cutting the bonus content as well...

...and in the comment section they brag about never missing a release date.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes