novamist

Aug 7, 2020
Bringing what i have, in both the movies and PDF. Hope it helps. Also let me know what's missing.
Movies: Mega
PDF: Mega
I can't play nor download any of the videos, it saids "temporary error,retrying", is it something wrong with the files or is it just me?

I can download a "direct link" file just fine but, i can't seems to download from Folders form.

UPDATE:Ok, I've tried to get the direct link but it's still says Temporary error, retrying but the other files apart from your folder downloads normally, I think something's wrong with your files.

Last edited:
Reactions: digdug000

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I can't play nor download any of the videos, it saids "temporary error,retrying", is it something wrong with the files or is it just me?

I can download a "direct link" file just fine but, i can't seems to download from Folders form.

UPDATE:Ok, I've tried to get the direct link but it's still says Temporary error, retrying but the other files apart from your folder downloads normally, I think something's wrong with your files.
try vlc player or update your codec pack

novamist

Aug 7, 2020
try vlc player or update your codec pack
I meant i cannot download the files, not being able to play them (I can play MP4 just fine on my wmp) on Mega isn't the problem. The other files posted by OP downloads normally for me. But it seems like every video in Purb's folder is either corrupted or something, it kept saying "Temporary error, retrying" when I clicked "download" and "download as zip".

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Uploaded JT2XTREME-FutaErotica_Sextacy. Thank's RF96, please support these dev's if possible

Be nice if I could get it up......ahhh Fuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Purb