MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
It's really good. Others have asked for it as well. I believe TessaXYZ has said it's their own remix or something like that, and that they don't want to post it to YouTube or give it away in case there's legal trouble involved in using somebody else's work. Unfortunately, the song it's based on doesn't really sound close and isn't as good (to me). It's a gem stuck in a video game.
Quite. It frustrates me greatly that TessaXYZ would withhold this music from us, even if done so for perfectly rational reasons. I suppose one can only hope what turgsh01 said about an extraction software holds true, that one can indeed excise the track from the game itself by such means.

~Liz.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Quite. It frustrates me greatly that TessaXYZ would withhold this music from us, even if done so for perfectly rational reasons. I suppose one can only hope what turgsh01 said about an extraction software holds true, that one can indeed excise the track from the game itself by such means.

~Liz.
What you can try is install shazam on your phone. this is a very good proggie and maybe you will get the songs. Do not be frustrated. Licence is licence.........

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
At the moment the pat page has a notification

"TessaXYZ is taking a break and will not charge members in the upcoming billing cycle on Jun 1,2024. Billing will resume on July 1, 2024."

I assume development of the game will continue next month .... So there is hope it seems :unsure:
Well, I see no changes on her Patreon site. I don't know where you have seen this..... Can you show please?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well, I see no changes on her Patreon site. I don't know where you have seen this..... Can you show please?
It was up at the 31st of May to June 1, but it's gone now. ( It's a info banner that shows up at the top of the patreon page of the creator, not a post by the dev)

But the dev has to actually activate said message, so i get the feeling something happened again and he/she/them retracted the banner info... :cautious:

Reactions: MayhemSixx and Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It was up at the 31st of May to June 1, but it's gone now. ( It's a info banner that shows up at the top of the patreon page of the creator, not a post by the dev)

But the dev has to actually activate said message, so i get the feeling something happened again and he/she/them retracted the banner info... :cautious:

Well, lets hope for the best! I really miss Tessa!

Yenod

Oct 9, 2017
I simply must ask, what is the title of the music track played during the changing room scene? It has haunted my mind for months now, and I must know what it is called.

~Liz.
It's really good. Others have asked for it as well. I believe TessaXYZ has said it's their own remix or something like that, and that they don't want to post it to YouTube or give it away in case there's legal trouble involved in using somebody else's work. Unfortunately, the song it's based on doesn't really sound close and isn't as good (to me). It's a gem stuck in a video game.

~Liz.
You can use Simply drag the the .rpa files there. The music is in archive03.rpa. The song (I guess you are talking about) is listed as "ChillV-Gushito-Remix_2_vocals". Right click on it and download.

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes