Athynius

Aug 17, 2021
Out of all the games on here this is one in my top ten I would pay for. This seemed like a game that could be as long as Being a DiK or Fetish Locator.

Reactions: GokutheG

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I simply must ask, what is the title of the music track played during the changing room scene? It has haunted my mind for months now, and I must know what it is called.

~Liz.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
It's a shame this is abandoned. So few futa games with a good plot too
It's only abandoned by F95's standards, which are pretty damn restrictive if you ask me. Tessa's had her hands full IRL with moving, getting a new job, and whatnot and so that's all been demanding pretty much all of her time. Or at least, that's what I've heard... Either way, I'm dead cert she's not the type to just drop a project like this!

-Mal

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's only abandoned by F95's standards, which are pretty damn restrictive if you ask me. Tessa's had her hands full IRL with moving, getting a new job, and whatnot and so that's all been demanding pretty much all of her time. Or at least, that's what I've heard... Either way, I'm dead cert she's not the type to just drop a project like this!

-Mal
Too busy for a short patreon post saying they're still working on the game?

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
This game is totally different of what I play, but somehow I got here, and well, it was pure luck because this game is really good
I loved the MC, prolly one of my favorites. I think it's been more than a year since a found a game that I liked this much, it will be sad if stay abandoned

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes