• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
My sincere reaction to that abandoned tag is pretty much the same one the French commentator had when he saw Zidane's headbutt in 2006.

"Oh no, Tessa. Oh no, not you, not that... Not now, not after all you've done..."

I'm frankly sad. Hope you'll be alright Tessa, hope you'll be back, and if not, thanks for all the joy you've brought us.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Another sad day for AVN players. This was definitely one of the good ones. Was really looking forward to reading more of this story.

Reactions: EmoBot

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Oh no... I really hope it's not true even though the "stop billing" is already alarming, cuz this is one of the top-tier futa-protagonist AVNs I've played... The setup is quite interesting and the story just starts to unfold. Hope Tessa will return in the future. :cry:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
This is just wishful thinking but couldn't more devs just say something before leaving? Even just a "no motivation anymore, parking the project for a time". At least give us closure ;(

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This is just wishful thinking but couldn't more devs just say something before leaving? Even just a "no motivation anymore, parking the project for a time". At least give us closure ;(
Totally agree. I really hate it when devs don't say anything before dropping their game. Most of the time games just got abandoned without further notice.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Totally agree. I really hate it when devs don't say anything before dropping their game. Most of the time games just got abandoned without further notice.
It's probably human error. Hopefully things will turn around and they can get back into development.

To be honest, I think Tessa will come back. She didn't strike me as the type to give up halfway through. :HideThePain:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It's probably human error. Hopefully things will turn around and they can get back into development.

To be honest, I think Tessa will come back. She didn't strike me as the type to give up halfway through. :HideThePain:
I really hope so. But I think it is wishful thinking. But let us hope for the best!

Reactions: Marcypawn
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes