BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
FYI billing is stopped atm at patreon ... so i guess the dev is rather busy right now. But i actually really appreciate the fact it was paused, instead of milking your subs when there is no work done on something you pay for !

So yeah i'am fine with paying and still hope this won't be the typical futa MC desaster, cause this game is way better than most games in that said genre ( to be fair just get rid of the puzzles, which also take time in the dev process) !

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Everyone's always so quick to say a games abandoned on here
It's been 20 minutes since the last update. Game must be abandoned.

Man not a lot of content this last update because I fast forwarded through all the dialogue and story development. Dev is really milking patrons, time to quit this game I'm not even paying for.

"Any word on update?!" I post when there is an update two posts earlier.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

Man not a lot of content this last update because I fast forwarded through all the dialogue and story development. Dev is really milking patrons, time to quit this game I'm not even paying for.

Yes.

But to be fair in some cases it might be considered a sort of backhanded compliment instead.
Not often, but it happens.

Sort of: "I played the new update but I can't get enough from the game. When is the new update?"
Drug AVN addict.

Most of the time it is pure trolling, though.

RNG

Sep 8, 2017

Experience has taught me to never expect anything from WEG devs. Hope is poison.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It is alarming quiet in this thread. Messages about stop billing Patreons make me feel scared that this game will not be developed any further. And the fact that the dev was active in the discussions here, and not being seen for some time is also no fun either.

I really hope that the dev comes back here and go on with this lovely game. So Tessa, please come back. We all miss you!

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes