IronSpatha

Oct 4, 2020
It's for the same reason that Julie's surname is vaguely French, or that Audrey's surname is vaguely Scandinavian: if I can help it, I don't want my character names to resemble real-world names. It's a little silly, yes, but I prefer that over duplicating someone's actual name and having it possibly somehow affect them, via searches or whatnot. I often had to take some creative liberties in coming up with these fake names that hint at their backgrounds.
gotcha, that's really thoughtful of you.

Nn3trunner

Sep 16, 2023
I'm a little curious what would happened if Jenny had been wearing boxers briefs all this time. Would that solve her problems with her cock popping out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yakis0ba

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm a little curious what would happened if Jenny had been wearing boxers briefs all this time. Would that solve her problems with her cock popping out
Certain underwear can be unflattering to certain outfits. She may also have a hangup over wearing boxers since they're usually associated with guys. Or the simple answer is that the dev didn't think of it.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Good news ->

Development starting back up
9 Hours ago
Hi all! Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding while I was moving and changing jobs. Things are finally starting to settle into a rhythm where I can start to work on the VN again. So without further ado, I've lifted the freeze here on Patreon and development is back in session!

-TessaXYZ

Last edited:

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
Good news ->

9 Hours ago
Hi all! Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding while I was moving and changing jobs. Things are finally starting to settle into a rhythm where I can start to work on the VN again. So without further ado, I've lifted the freeze here on Patreon and development is back in session!

-TessaXYZ
I wish you all the very best

Ernat88

Apr 13, 2022
Good news ->

9 Hours ago

-TessaXYZ
Good to know! Wish you all the best.

Reactions: BDFanZone

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Not liking the gallery/replay for this game. You cant actually replay the scene, its just pics from it. A replay means you replay the SCENE. And some of them are missing, such as the scene in the changing room stall. Nothing for it, other than ONE 3D image, and it's a long scene too.

Why is the gallery mod I found in these pages not linked in the OP? It needs to be.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Not liking the gallery/replay for this game. You cant actually replay the scene, its just pics from it. A replay means you replay the SCENE. And some of them are missing, such as the scene in the changing room stall. Nothing for it, other than ONE 3D image, and it's a long scene too.

Why is the gallery mod I found in these pages not linked in the OP? It needs to be.
6 out of 10 times a Gallery in these games never works, or if it does it has error images and/or doesn't include animations or dialogue. So I've always just learned to Save right before a Scene.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i decided to give this game a shot but i gotta say, the second scene of the game, the drinking game... wtf was logic behind putting so much focus on the actual drinking? Paused shots showing glass to lips every single time and an absolutely disgusting gulp sound effect to go with it... it's like, completely overshooting on the idea of immersion/realism and straight into the realm of... i dunno... revolting demonstration? Is the rest of the game like this? If a girl goes to the toilet do we need to hear the turds hitting the water? Will there be random fart sound effects? Cause, you know, muh immersion, people fart bro...

Whatever, your game bro, do as you please, for me i've just gone and muted it before i throw up.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Ok, so i decided to give this game a shot but i gotta say, the second scene of the game, the drinking game... wtf was logic behind putting so much focus on the actual drinking? Paused shots showing glass to lips every single time and an absolutely disgusting gulp sound effect to go with it... it's like, completely overshooting on the idea of immersion/realism and straight into the realm of... i dunno... revolting demonstration? Is the rest of the game like this? If a girl goes to the toilet do we need to hear the turds hitting the water? Will there be random fart sound effects? Cause, you know, muh immersion, people fart bro...

Whatever, your game bro, do as you please, for me i've just gone and muted it before i throw up.
I played the game multiple times and am following the development for some time.
This is the first complaint I hear about the sound effects at the drinking game at all.

I'm not saying this to devalue your opinion, just to show that you are relatively alone in having that problem.

For your "question":
No.

Reactions: GokutheG

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I played the game multiple times and am following the development for some time.
This is the first complaint I hear about the sound effects at the drinking game at all.

I'm not saying this to devalue your opinion, just to show that you are relatively alone in having that problem.

For your "question":
No.
Maybe, though you can never know who hasn't just muted the game or silently binned it, i cracked open the game archive and had a look and there's a bunch of gross sucking, slurping and swallowing sound effects in the game, a lot of them in fact, i had 22 in a dump folder before deleting everything i got from UnRen, so the dev is definitely into wet mouth and throat sounds. I'm keeping the game muted, even if i am alone i definitely wish this game had the inbuilt option to turn them off as i wouldn't mind hearing the more atmospheric sounds, like phones ringing or doors closing for example.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I myself don't complain and rarely give feedback. I do mute 99% of ren'py games and whenever there's something that bothers me I can fix it by skipping. There are more lurkers than anything in most forums I believe.

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes