RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't really know if Jenny's horny daydreams are a prelude for something magical in the story or if they are simply a side effect of whatever experiments those crazy scientists did that gave her a dick from the time she was born and her hiper high libido and orgasm inducing cum. :unsure:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't really know if Jenny's horny daydreams are a prelude for something magical in the story or if they are simply a side effect of whatever experiments those crazy scientists did that gave her a dick from the time she was born and her hiper high libido and orgasm inducing cum. :unsure:
I was more thinking of the galaxy floating dreams as the otherworldly ones, not the daydreams. Those feel different.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So this just goes to show how slow I can be. The banner on the front page, with all the characters blindfolded, has Jenny, or at least the futa, with black hair, but Jenny in the game and screen shots is blonde. I don't have a clue if that means anything or if it's just old promotional material; it's something I just noticed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So this just goes to show how slow I can be. The banner on the front page, with all the characters blindfolded, has Jenny, or at least the futa, with black hair, but Jenny in the game and screen shots is blonde. I don't have a clue if that means anything or if it's just old promotional material; it's something I just noticed.
Jenny is featured in the main banner. You won't get a straight answer on the brunette just yet. She has not been revealed in the story at present... None of us know and the dev isn't about to spoil the story...
1700775925323.png
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
It's Jenny. It's not her hair, but rather

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
a bit much daydreaming
I've mentioned this before, but it's there to bridge the early stage of the VN where the MC is working on her confidence. As the story continues, daydreams will be far less frequent as she develops the courage for "real" interactions. You can already see that happening by the end of Chapter 2, but upcoming in Chapter 3 there's only two daydreams.

Unless... you wanted a game without any sex scenes for the first few hours? Plenty of those elsewhere... ;)

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
The daydreaming critiques are pretty much translatable as 'not enough content yet'. They'll taper off and disappear entirely once more gets added. Though the 'can you add/remove x fetish' comments will more than fill in the vacuum.

Reactions: Marcypawn

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When I started playing Futagenesis, I was convinced that my initial perceptions of it were wrong. The game turned out to be much more interesting and deeper than I could have expected. It's a pleasant surprise. MC looks really cute and she really wants to help her overcome challenges and insecurities to become stronger.. At first I thought we were in for another alpha who initially has everything perfect and all the girls from the 2nd minute of the game just rush into her arms. It's good that the author didn't go this way, and in front of us there is a cute, shy, but already gaining confidence in her abilities.

The story turned out to be very intriguing and mysterious, and I can't wait to find out what's going on here and what forces are fighting behind the MC's back. This is the second game with a futa protagonist that has really hooked me with its story (if someone asks me what the first one was, I'll say it - "Inner Growth"). But "Futagenesis" has its own special charm. The visual design is very beautiful, you can feel the author's special style and creative approach to creating various scenes (like those when we dive into the MC's mind). In this sense the game looks very original and this is another plus.

The dialogues are written on a decent level, read easily and pleasantly. The soundtrack is selected very successfully. It brought the game to life and added the right accents to the perception of many scenes. Great job.(y) I wish the author good luck..and will look forward to the continuation of this mystery story.

RNG_PLEASE

Feb 19, 2021
I'm so close but its just those two last rules. If I try to satisfy those two, everything else falls apart. If anyone can give me a tip I would be most grateful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I'm so close but its just those two last rules. If I try to satisfy those two, everything else falls apart. If anyone can give me a tip I would be most grateful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a number of early mistakes that have propagated to several areas in the puzzle, so clear out the right-side 2/3rd of the puzzle (except the two middle regions) and start by figuring out the bottom right corner (by looking at the "1" center clue and the "3" arrow clue).

Reactions: yoyomistro

RNG_PLEASE

Feb 19, 2021
There are a number of early mistakes that have propagated to several areas in the puzzle, so clear out the right-side 2/3rd of the puzzle (except the two middle regions) and start by figuring out the bottom right corner (by looking at the "1" center clue and the "3" arrow clue).
Yeah, after that hint I managed to solve it. The centre "1" part did confuse me for a bit but I ended up being to stubborn to see the other way it could be done. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: TessaXYZ

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Let's hope part of the initiation is Jenny fucking everyone in sight, like the horny dog that she is. :p :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes